• ...and so much more!
  • nucular

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Not sure that dovetails well with them being multiple gun owners and frequent enough shooters to belong to a club/range

Wouldn't be the first liberal out there to suffer from cognitive dissonance. Lots of libs own and use guns. Its not exclusive to the right.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    UPDATE: There are news stories on it now. The owner is claiming his account was hacked and that he did not make the post.
    There’s been a school teacher, nurse or doctor, not sure which and a yoga business owner that have all been called out for their FB posts. All let go from their jobs except the yoga business owner from florida. She was claiming that nothing could be done to her or her business.

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    Before anyone whines about the right weaponizing social media to cancel their opponents, I say it's ABOUT ****ING TIME.

If you are "above the fray," you are not in the battle. And it's clearer now than ever that this is ****ing political war.

Take the left's stick away and beat them over their ****ing heads with it.

When Rush Limbaugh was the target of boycotts and online mobs, during the Sandra Fluke controversy, he hired people to track down the people behind it. It was a couple dozen people guided by Media Matters. Rush didn't go after Media Matters.

He went after the individuals who were blue collar workers, retarded grandmothers, a couple professors, public school teachers, etc. On his website, he published their names, addressed, and telephone numbers, setting up a situation to where they were incessantly harassed and run out of their towns. Most ended up being fired from their jobs. Others Rush was able to successfully bankrupt because he brought hell down on them via tortuous interference suits.

He sowed the fields with salt and NEVER again did the Left whip up an online mob against him targeting his advertisers.

I miss Rush.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Either way it’s kind of telling that the parents had concerns if he was only ‘missing’ for a few hours
    From what I heard there was slightly more to it, I thought. The dad knew he had taken a gun and thought he had gone to the range or something if my memory serves, it wasn't only that he had been missing for a few hours.

That said, I still agree that if your kid is missing a few hours and you know he has a gun, you are troubled enough to call the police after an assasination attempt, I would THINK you know more about something that is going on in your kid's life.

Top Bottom