Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Search me...ask CNN.
    From CNN

“Then, Crooks drove his Hyundai Sonata about an hour north, joining thousands of people from around the region who flocked to Trump’s rally in Butler, Pennsylvania. He parked the car outside the rally, with an improvised explosive device hidden in the trunk that was wired to a transmitter he carried, the official said. Then, investigators believe, he used his newly-bought ladder to scale a nearby building, and opened fire on the former president.”

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I get what you’re saying from the point of view of the CS team. But there were several eyewitnesses that saw him on the roof with the rifle for minutes and were warning officers. There is no acceptable excuse that he wasn’t stopped before the shooting or that Trump wasn’t covered and moved before the shooting.
    Therein lies the communication problem. Secret Service and outside the perimeter cops aren't on the same comms. Somebody has to get that information to a cop, who has to radio it in, who has to communicate it to the Secret Service liaison, who has to communicate it back out to the snipers.

This process was clearly underway but did not happen fast enough to head off his shot.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Same brave woman hiding behind the person she is supposed to protect.

View attachment 366092
    That's while they were "unpiling" after the all clear getting ready to move... where was she while the shots were ringing out?

1720922372227_nbc_spec_rnc_convention_240713_1920x1080-988gpw.jpg

Shielding the protectee with her body.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    YEA, YEA, THAT'S the ticket! Let's blame..... oh I mean, it's IRAN going after Trump! - soon said by every democrat.

No no no, it was the russians! Wait, the russians want President Trump...
    ****... no wait... they fired a spoiler to just slightly injure him to make him a living martyr... that's it.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I feel like President Trump really missed out by not going full "Spirit of '76" fife player for the convention.

View attachment 366470

NGL...I'd have had Melania put a little drop of red nail polish on the bandage...tiny...so like hours later people analyzing the clips would be like, "man his wound was still bleeding and made it there...amazing..."

Because that's what Teddy Roosevelt would have done...:)

Top Bottom