• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    looking at the wide view of that building I see no way a 5ft ladder gets you to even the smaller lower roof,even on an ac unit.
    What if instead of a 5 foot ladder it’s a 5in1 ladder.

Reactions: JAL

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    What if instead of a 5 foot ladder it’s a 5in1 ladder.
    Still doesn't match the photo of the one against the building.

rbhargan

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    Extremely difficult to believe. i.e. no way they would have allowed the same condition to occur if it was Bidet speaking. So what was the plan, an orchestrated assassination, then take the fall-out of looking/being incompetent to cover it up. Who would have prosecuted them if Trump was killed?
    At this point I would not be surprised if the people-behind-the-curtain running Biden aren't scratching their chins and going, "You know, if we..." :shoot:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    At this point I would not be surprised if the people-behind-the-curtain running Biden aren't scratching their chins and going, "You know, if we..." :shoot:
    And they could frame it as "retaliation violence".
    thanks-awesome.gif

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    No matter what ladder he used or what car he drove, something is really odd here. HOW did he get a ladder to the building AND walk up to it carrying a rifle? With cops supposedly looking for him? On top of a building occupied by cops? A lot of things are weird here. I suppose it could be total systemic incompetence. Could be, but my spidy senses are starting to tingle. Could just be my allergies though….
    Just like they said he acted alone before they had access to his phone, computer, or anything. And he supposedly had no ID on him and they identified him quick.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    That's while they were "unpiling" after the all clear getting ready to move... where was she while the shots were ringing out?

1720922372227_nbc_spec_rnc_convention_240713_1920x1080-988gpw.jpg

Shielding the protectee with her body.
    You didn't watch the complete video did you? Agent Pat when to the rear and stayed in the rear the whole time. She came up from Trumps right and hunkered down behind the pile. Then the other agents helped Trump off the stage then Agent Pat followed behind then began sweeping the crowd with her service weapon.

Top Bottom