• Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    @printcraft, you know better.

Folks, this is a family friendly site. If you have to ask if its ok and add the disclaimer "delete if necessary", its probably over the line.
    Send a mod a link to the pic if you arent sure. We'll give a thumbs up/down.
    It’s also a gun forum. If a little blood or gore (i.e. reality) upsets people, maybe they should take up basket weaving and join that site!

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    I didn’t go thru all 27 pages , but my question is HOW did the shooter get on that roof top in the first place ?
    I mean I know how he got on there , but how did the security detail not have that covered as a possible issue !?
    Or ever have their own sniper posted there as coverage !
    IMG_1609.jpeg

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    As Trump was being egressed from the location, loaded into his Chevy, did anyone notice three moderately incompetent looking chicks standing next to the vehicle?

And, since I'm already being mean, one of them not even being able to holster her pistol?

Can we at least give the man the "B" team rather than the "C" team SS detail?
    As far as I'm concerned, the Secret Service just "lost one" yesterday. The f*cktard just missed. Just like with Reagan.

The only consolation is the perp is dead, so we don't have to be treated to the spectacle of a judge releasing him to go back to living with his mother.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I didn’t go thru all 27 pages , but my question is HOW did the shooter get on that roof top in the first place ?
    I mean I know how he got on there , but how did the security detail not have that covered as a possible issue !?
    Or ever have their own sniper posted there as coverage !
    That's been some of the criticism I've seen... How come all the adjacent rooftops weren't secured? Especially the one that had the best closest spot for an attempted assassination.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    A seemingly valid, but totally irrelevant question. The gentleman in the photo has long-dried blood on his face. My EDUCATED guess is several hours. He also has fresh, wet blood on his t-shirt, within inches of fairly dry blood on his neck. There is a combination of fresh, wet blood and dried blood on the ground in front of him. If the prevailing weather conditions were sufficient to completely dry the blood on his face, in his nose/mouth, and SOME of it on the ground, why did those exact same conditions NOT dry the rest of the blood on the ground, and the blood on his t-shirt? Keep in mind that this photo(?) was taken within minutes of the gentleman's passing. I don't buy it. If you do, please offer an explanation for what is actually in the photo.
    We can disagree. I've been on enough scenes of fatal accidents, assaults and homicides to see a wide variety of things. I'm not in any way claiming the photo in question is valid or is a photo of who it claims to be, I'm simply stating that there is a limited amount in data available from a photograph and there are explanations for seeing both wet and dried blood visible whether the guy had been laying there five minutes or an hour. Blood pools and after leaving the body blood dries. Many times, when a recently killed body which has been resting motionless is disturbed the blood which had pooled internally will then find it's way out and you have both visible.

I was not posting to refute your experience or knowledge, merely to suggest that one photograph is not sufficient to begin speculating on a coverup particularly when we can't confirm the legitimacy of the photo to begin with.

qwerty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    It was mentioned earlier in passing, but The Shooter is a great film.
    Mr. Rate: Would've been a bad job to take, though.
    Nick Memphis: How come?
    Mr. Rate: Whoever took that shot's probably dead now. That's how conspiracy works. Them boys on the grassy knoll, they were dead within three hours. Buried in the damn desert. Unmarked graves out past Terlingua.
    Nick Memphis: And you know this for a fact?
    Mr. Rate: Still got the shovel!
    It's worth the watch just for Kate Mara.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    As far as I'm concerned, the Secret Service just "lost one" yesterday. The f*cktard just missed. Just like with Reagan.

The only consolation is the perp is dead, so we don't have to be treated to the spectacle of a judge releasing him to go back to living with his mother.

I'm wondering if one of the reports I heard is true, that the bullet that killed one of the spectators fragmented and hit Trump's ear. In a dynamic situation like that by the time he commits to the shot, people move. Guy in the bleachers maybe shifts his weight and is now blocking the shot as the gun fires. Or Trump turns his head right then.

Who knows? :): Everyone is speculating.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    That's been some of the criticism I've seen... How come all the adjacent rooftops weren't secured? Especially this one?
    The would-be Trump's assassin was on a roof outside the secured perimeter where anyone could go in and out.
    That building was really close to the stage but I assume the Secret Service can't be anywhere and their perimeter has to stop somewhere. :dunno:
    Especially with limited resource and a smaller security detail compared to a presidential detail.

Still it's unbelievable that the killer managed to fire at least 8 shots before being neutralized by a Secret Service sniper.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    A seemingly valid, but totally irrelevant question. The gentleman in the photo has long-dried blood on his face. My EDUCATED guess is several hours. He also has fresh, wet blood on his t-shirt, within inches of fairly dry blood on his neck. There is a combination of fresh, wet blood and dried blood on the ground in front of him. If the prevailing weather conditions were sufficient to completely dry the blood on his face, in his nose/mouth, and SOME of it on the ground, why did those exact same conditions NOT dry the rest of the blood on the ground, and the blood on his t-shirt? Keep in mind that this photo(?) was taken within minutes of the gentleman's passing. I don't buy it. If you do, please offer an explanation for what is actually in the photo.
    Some people just need to stop.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Evanlee11
    Top Bottom