• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Even seen some interviews of people saying they told police there was someone on that roof before it ever happened ! I mean seriously, they should of been all over that & stopped it before it happened ‘
    That guy claimed he saw the shooter climbing the ladder with a rifle. And then moments later the guy shot Trump. The guy must have had a phone. Why didn't he video the shooter going up the ladder? And video him telling authorities and them not doing anything? At this point it's just his word.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Even seen some interviews of people saying they told police there was someone on that roof before it ever happened ! I mean seriously, they should of been all over that & stopped it before it happened ‘

The whole thing happened very quickly.
    I believe it took less than a minute from the moment people noticed the police to the time the killer was shot by the secret service.

A police officer stationed right next to that building would have had no time to climb to the roof.
    Now if no police officer was around it's even less time to do something by the time they get there.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    View attachment 365804
    Not sure if this was posted yet.
    Well. I've never thought of DJT as a particularly religious person. I mean he has to act the part if he's going to win the GOP over, anyway. But, you go through an experience like that, where if several factors were different, you might be dead. That might tend to make a believer.

Last edited:

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County

How the h*** did the rifle end up 6ft away from him, with no blood trail in between?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The whole thing happened very quickly.
    I believe it took less than a minute from the moment people noticed the police to the time the killer was shot by the secret service.

A police officer stationed right next to that building would have had no time to climb to the roof.
    Now if no police officer was around it's even less time to do something by the time they get there.
    They're all on radios. As soon as one of them spots a threat it should go out on radio and those closest to Trump should have whisked him away out of danger. At the moment the guys on the roof were taking aim at the shooter, I think I should expect to see secret service agents rushing towards the president.

I'm not claiming any conspiracy theories that it was intentional. I'm at ease saying at this point that it just looks like a failure, until I know more.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Per chance, I was in Milwaukee 4 or 5 years ago staying at the same hotel where Trump or Pence, I forget now, we’re going to talk. I was leaving the morning that they were scheduled to talk that evening. For a few days before I would see “men in black” on top of various buildings when I would venture to the convention and back I was attending. Didn’t realize what was going on until I heard who was coming to town.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    They're all on radios. As soon as one of them spots a threat it should go out on radio and those closest to Trump should have whisked him away out of danger. At the moment the guys on the roof were taking aim at the shooter, I think I should expect to see secret service agents rushing towards the president.

I'm not claiming any conspiracy theories that it was intentional. I'm at ease saying at this point that it just looks like a failure, until I know more.
    That's my thoughts.

I don't know protocols on SS taking the first shot outside a security perimeter against a supposedly legally armed person, but I would think all defensive/preemptive actions such as getting Trump to cover/off the stage, etc would have been immediate once a potential threat signal above noise was detected.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I started to tag @LeftyGunner to see if he had chimed in expressing his disappointment in the shooter's aim, but it appears that he's no longer here? Did he get banned?

Ah, he appears to be a "Shooter" himself now.
    Who knows. He may have been cautioned to tread lightly behind the scenes by a mod and he didn't take kindly to it would be my guess as to why the "Shooter" tag was bestowed upon him.

Last edited:

racegunz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    Simple. They live in an echo chamber where their behavior is reinforced, and others calling them out on it triggers some cognitive dissonance. In other words in make them uncofortable in their reinforcing bubble of insanity. They quickly work to crush any objectors less they are faced with the insanity of their own beliefs.
    Sounds like ingo……
    All group forums are echo chambers

Bassat

I shoot Canon, too!
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2022
    Osceola, Indiana 46561

The US Government has an extensive history of covering things up, and outright lying to the US citizenry. I am NOT at ease saying it is a failure until I know more. This smells funny, on several levels. I am completely at ease saying this looks like an inside job, until I know more.

Top Bottom