• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Really ??????? One was shot and the other…? Oh that’s right nothing. You are nothing if not a lefty in disguise. I’m sure your mental gymnastics are something if you don’t see a difference.
    These rabid responses to anyone that disagrees seems to be a consistent trait among MAGA. The cancel culture is not exclusive to the left.

Everyone knows Foszoe is pretty far right of center.

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    Wait, are liberal Democrats highly educated and capable clandestine operations to keep Republicans out of office, or are they stupid idiots incapable of reason or logical thought?

Because I've heard both on INGO depending on what the narrative is.

Or maybe they are humans, and not all alike and not all evil, and capable of mistakes.

And remember, never attribute to malice what can be explained by incompetence.
    Romans 1:22 (KJV) Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    These rabid responses to anyone that disagrees seems to be a consistent trait among MAGA. The cancel culture is not exclusive to the left.

Everyone knows Foszoe is pretty far right of center.
    I know foszoe isn't a lefty. I wouldn't say he's "far right of center" either. He doesn't seem to be an apologist for the left unlike some. :whistle:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I lived through it too. I voted for him the first time. But then I learned my lesson. But you don't see the distinction? Tell me foszoe, how many attempts to assassinate Obama were there again?
    Here is what I see. I see a willingness to condemn democrats for doing the same things that are advocated for here.

I assum you mean where the assassination was actually attempted which I would answer zero. But I would be more interested to know how many credible threats there were.

How does anyone KNOW how those threats were handled vs those against Trump?

Again, on INGO, I see people argue that the SS is inept and weakened by DEI hirings. Yet it's also acceptable to believe that they are involved in planning and coordinating and colluding in every attempt. The democrats are the dumbest most inept people on the earth yet they thwart and outsmart the Republicans all the time.

I have real difficulty understanding how both of these two can be true at the same time.

Mike always let's me know how stupid I am. I am perfectly happy being stupid when things don't make sense.

Reactions: KLB

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Again, on INGO, I see people argue that the SS is inept and weakened by DEI hirings. Yet it's also acceptable to believe that they are involved in planning and coordinating and colluding in every attempt.
    The same was said about GWB. He was both bumbling idiot and evil mastermind. And also about Reagan...

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Here is what I see. I see a willingness to condemn democrats for doing the same things that are advocated for here.

I assum you mean where the assassination was actually attempted which I would answer zero. But I would be more interested to know how many credible threats there were.

How does anyone KNOW how those threats were handled vs those against Trump?

Again, on INGO, I see people argue that the SS is inept and weakened by DEI hirings. Yet it's also acceptable to believe that they are involved in planning and coordinating and colluding in every attempt. The democrats are the dumbest most inept people on the earth yet they thwart and outsmart the Republicans all the time.

I have real difficulty understanding how both of these two can be true at the same time.

Mike always let's me know how stupid I am. I am perfectly happy being stupid when things don't make sense.
    1000002427.jpg

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Can we all agree that Ford WAS a bumbling idiot or is that just Chevy Chase?
    That was definitely Chevy Chase. Ford was an athlete.

“Ford attended the University of Michigan, where he played center, linebacker and long snapper for the Wolverines football team. The Big 10 team had two undefeated seasons and won national titles in 1932 and 1933.”

“However, even though the team won only one game In 1934, Ford was considered the team's star player.”

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Anyone who thinks Obama is an idiot or stupid is fooled or foolish. He and many other Democrat's are very intelligent and they know exactly what they are doing.
    Just like those Ivy league school students chanting river to the sea. Those students aren't stupid they knew exactly what they were saying, and were for genocide.

Top Bottom