• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just saw a piece on WTHR that was saying that Trump was blaming the democrats for saying he was a thread to democracy, but then they tried a "But Trump" quoting him saying that the Biden/Harris administration were trying to destroy the country. :rolleyes: What they don't understand is that Trump is right. That's exactly what they're doing.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    ^^^^
    This right here.
    Your enemy is not an individual, nor transplants, nor the shadow cabals.

The direct threat to Your existence is an Ideology dedicated to your destruction.

It's sole purpose is to eliminate the concept of Individual Liberty.

Are you ready?

Because the Communists ARE coming for your Liberty.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    That’s why I moved to Texas.

View attachment 380923
    I'm afraid Texas is slowly turning Blue.
    Not sure how you are going to get all those California's and New Yorker's who fled their states after voting Democrat and continue to do the same in Texas.
    They will destroy Texas next.
    They can't figure out why everywhere they go it gets bad.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    IMHO, the current burning questions regarding Ryan Wesley Routh have become:
    • How did Routh, with a $36k annual income, declared indigent by the Federal Court and provided court appointed attorney, travel from Hawaii to Florida? Where was he staying in Florida and who paid for it? Hawaii has the highest cost of living among all 50 states. Unless he rowed a boat across half the Pacific, he had to fly to the mainland U.S. and cross the entire continent to get to Florida. Who facilitated his travel nearly half-way around the world (across five time zones)?

• How did Routh obtain a late model SUV with stolen license plates? Where did the vehicle and plates come from? Who provided them? As an indigent with no money, Routh didn't go down to the local used car dealer and buy it, nor would he have qualified for any kind of auto loan on his income alone.

• How did Routh get his hands on a sporterized SKS modified to accept 30-round magazines? Who attempted to obliterate its serial number for him? Given his travel from Hawaii to Florida, who facilitated his illegal acquisition of the SKS? Who paid for the ballistic ceramic plates he had? Those don't come cheap. He was a "convicted felon prohibited person" (for life; it was a violent felony involving an automatic weapon). He would immediately fail a NICS. It wasn't from an FFL (gun store or pawn shop). Note that a non-prohibited person can purchase a long gun in a state other than where they reside. He could not have legally purchased the rifle due to his felony conviction and the nature of it would prevent it from ever being expunged. That an attempt was made to obliterate its serial number is not surprising. Given his travel from Hawaii to Florida, he wasn't going to have the necessary "street connections" to readily make an illegal, black market SKS purchase in some back lot or out of some dude's vehicle trunk.
    This reeks of a conspiracy in which Routh did not act alone. HIs attempt on Trump's life was very clearly facilitated. Routh had neither the tangible physical nor the financial resources to carry this out. I've little doubt the local FBI field office, now being run by a rabid anti-Trump Democrat supporter and financial contributor (promoted by Wray into the job) will drag his feet until well after the election into next January. Explains to me why the Florida Governor has stated he's launched a parallel state investigation. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if Routh doesn't survive long in federal custody. Those that facilitated him will not want him singing about it.
    Great post Jal.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    IMHO, the current burning questions regarding Ryan Wesley Routh have become:
    • How did Routh, with a $36k annual income, declared indigent by the Federal Court and provided court appointed attorney, travel from Hawaii to Florida? Where was he staying in Florida and who paid for it? Hawaii has the highest cost of living among all 50 states. Unless he rowed a boat across half the Pacific, he had to fly to the mainland U.S. and cross the entire continent to get to Florida. Who facilitated his travel nearly half-way around the world (across five time zones)?

• How did Routh obtain a late model SUV with stolen license plates? Where did the vehicle and plates come from? Who provided them? As an indigent with no money, Routh didn't go down to the local used car dealer and buy it, nor would he have qualified for any kind of auto loan on his income alone.

• How did Routh get his hands on a sporterized SKS modified to accept 30-round magazines? Who attempted to obliterate its serial number for him? Given his travel from Hawaii to Florida, who facilitated his illegal acquisition of the SKS? Who paid for the ballistic ceramic plates he had? Those don't come cheap. He was a "convicted felon prohibited person" (for life; it was a violent felony involving an automatic weapon). He would immediately fail a NICS. It wasn't from an FFL (gun store or pawn shop). Note that a non-prohibited person can purchase a long gun in a state other than where they reside. He could not have legally purchased the rifle due to his felony conviction and the nature of it would prevent it from ever being expunged. That an attempt was made to obliterate its serial number is not surprising. Given his travel from Hawaii to Florida, he wasn't going to have the necessary "street connections" to readily make an illegal, black market SKS purchase in some back lot or out of some dude's vehicle trunk.
    This reeks of a conspiracy in which Routh did not act alone. HIs attempt on Trump's life was very clearly facilitated. Routh had neither the tangible physical nor the financial resources to carry this out. I've little doubt the local FBI field office, now being run by a rabid anti-Trump Democrat supporter and financial contributor (promoted by Wray into the job) will drag his feet until well after the election into next January. Explains to me why the Florida Governor has stated he's launched a parallel state investigation. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if Routh doesn't survive long in federal custody. Those that facilitated him will not want him singing about it.

I wonder why the central state / deep state wants trump dead.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Not sure how you are going to get all those California's and New Yorker's who fled their states after voting Democrat and continue to do the same in Texas.
    I live in the country. The state might turn blue in my lifetime, but my county will be red after my death.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    There are plenty of California and Colorado people here, but I’ve not seen any from New York. The ones I’ve talked to moved here for freedom. They weren’t the brain dead liberals that caused California to fail, they fled it.

As all the business’s flee California to Texas, they will no doubt bring the liberals with them. The cities in Texas are blue already. As they get bigger, the state will change

Take a liberal shooting. Some will have fun.

On an unrelated note, did I show you guys my new backhoe?

Top Bottom