• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC

Routh was hiding on edge of golf course for nearly 12 hours, court documents show

How did He know Trump was going to go there and golf?
    I haven't gotten into the details on this, but it looks like he might have been staking out the tee box for #7 (had already played 5 holes and the perp was one hole ahead), which is a very short distance from public streets. Ditto #6 green.

It was Sunday... Trump was going to be playing golf on one of his courses... like clockwork... if he's in town, you now what course he'll be on.

Salty

Unwokeable
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Something not talked about much is that this nut was 300-500 yards away from Trump, but Trump would have been right on top of the shooter at the next hole, had the shooter not been seen.

The shooter had been at that spot, in the bushes for a dozen hours, waiting on Trump to come to him.
    I was thinking the same thing when I heard Guy on the radio a little bit ago. He was talking about an SKS is only good for about 400 yards with a 5 foot drop. The nut job was probably waiting for Trump to get to where the SS guy was when he spotted him.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    This is the street view from outside Trump International Golf Club West Palm Beach between the 6th green and the 7th tee.

1726517856538.png

Here's the satellite view:

1726517935228.png

Not a whole lot of distance to establish a "perimeter".

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I haven't gotten into the details on this, but it looks like he might have been staking out the tee box for #7 (had already played 5 holes and the perp was one hole ahead), which is a very short distance from public streets. Ditto #6 green.

It was Sunday... Trump was going to be playing golf on one of his courses... like clockwork... if he's in town, you now what course he'll be on.
    USSS head said that visit wasn't scheduled and it was a spontaneous decision by Trump to go golf.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I was watching the press conference they had the FBI agent in charge that hates Trump, and the new head of USSS, local Sheriff. They don't know anymore than our internet sleuths. Unless they are hiding it, or that incompetent.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Imagine the chaos if the next attempt succeeds. There will be a big push to remove him from the ballot, leaving Kamala basically unopposed because there is not enough time to get someone else. Failing that, Trump wins. Now a dead person has won the Presidency.
    Now what?

Top Bottom