• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    For a lot of reasons that I won't mention, gut instinct is often wrong. Lots of times our gut instinct is just bias at work interpreting events. Also, because of bias, we don't even acknowledge when our gut is wrong. So then we develop a skewed impression of its trustworthiness.
    I like to start from a default ignorant position then build out from there. I am sure no one will disagree that I succeed.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Should have let Cheatle answer. She wouldn't have known anything.

Personally I don't care whether its a bullet or shrapnel. It could have been a rubber bullet. It's a proof of concept that destroys the aura of invincibility or whatever one calls it. EVERYONE now knows it would be a lot easier to try than one would have thought.

Similar to 9/11. Considering the normal citizen who did not believe such a thing could happen, it destroyed that illusion of safety.

I am probably not explaining myself very well.

For me the bigger picture is the total incompetence of the leadership and advance teams.

And I will follow up that its astounding to me that it makes any DIFFERENCE to some people whether it was a bullet, shrapnel from a bullet or a piece of glass. NONE of that makes a material difference to me. It was an assassination attempt that got a lot closer to doing the "unthinkable".

Again probably not explaining well. I am not trying to let anybody off the hook in the sense of well it was a piece of glass so its not as big a deal. That is LUDICROUS.
    No, I get it. This was eye opening for pretty much everyone regardless of ideology. Even if it was a rubber bullet, it showed America that it can be done. The USSS is not invincible.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    I know. But I'm sticking with that gut feeling. You know, that feeling that turns out to be correct more often than not and like you said, can't prove me wrong
    We will never know the truth, just like with JFK all these years later.

What's different today, is we get to see them shaping the narrative in real time and many aren't buying it...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    We will never know the truth, just like with JFK all these years later.

What's different today, is we get to see them shaping the narrative in real time and many aren't buying it...
    yeah, I can't say I'm not skeptical. Like I've said, Occam's Razor has been kicking the **** out of Hanlon's Razor a bit too much lately. The incompetence stackup is getting to be so absurd it is defying belief.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    yeah, I can't say I'm not skeptical. Like I've said, Occam's Razor has been kicking the **** out of Hanlon's Razor a bit too much lately. The incompetence stackup is getting to be so absurd it is defying belief.
    I won't even go that deep. They have stated their disdain for Trump, it's time folks believe them.

Now, you could say it's all one big club and none of us are in it. But they used to love Trump. They used to adore Trump. Until he came down the escalator...

45sRfun

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Trump needs to get his own security people.

Even one good person could have fixed that Pennsylvania mess. Hell even one grade school student could have fixed it.
    Great idea, but I wonder if Trump hired security and they had to shoot a would-be assassin, if the government would twist things around and charge Trump and his security with murder.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    This was a deep state assassination attempt. Prove me wrong
    I can't prove you wrong. But, You also can't prove yourself right. There isn't enough evidence either way.
    Enemy of the State was once a conspiracy theory movie. Trump is the enemy of the deep state.

Think about the surveillance capabilities that were depicted in that movie compared to what is actually possible now. I shudder to think about it. The technological rabbit hole will be our undoing.

The more evidence that comes out more Hinky it looks.

Last edited:

ISP 5353

Master
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    Putnam County
    Having a little knowledge about site security and executive protection, it seems to boil down to two options. Either the security plan and people were unbelievably incompetent, or the was some level of involvement and cover up.

The USSS are highly trained professionals that have one main job. Protection! To allow this shooter to get into position and get off shots is inconceivable. Not to mention the unbelievable number of lucky breaks that would all have to befall the shooter.

Just my humble opinion. Interesting to watch the developments.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    He's lucky there weren't two shooters! Posing for a picture...SMDH!
    Oh yay. Another self proclaimed god is here to enlightern us all on what little thought power the left can muster up.

We all know how you guys felt about the attempt.

Raids. Court cases. Handcuffs. Shooting the man. Havent you learned yet? Every time the left tries to knock him down he looks better than he did before.

Hopefully you guys have a big plan in store for October. Thatll really boost his ratings, right before the election.

nucular

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    The fact that there are people out there that think he intentionally paused there for a picture blows my mind. Even more so the folks that think it was staged.

For as much as the liberals try to sit on a high horse and tell everyone how educated they are and how uneducated conservatives are, they sure are stupid. Their party lies to them day in and day out. They get caught in their lies and then just lie some more to cover it up and their followers just swallow it all up and fall in line. Critical thinking is a lost art it seems.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    The fact that there are people out there that think he intentionally paused there for a picture blows my mind. Even more so the folks that think it was staged.

For as much as the liberals try to sit on a high horse and tell everyone how educated they are and how uneducated conservatives are, they sure are stupid. Their party lies to them day in and day out. They get caught in their lies and then just lie some more to cover it up and their followers just swallow it all up and fall in line. Critical thinking is a lost art it seems.
    What theyre basically saying when they say “he posed for a picture” is “thats the most bad ass picture I have ever seen”

Top Bottom