• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Your right, it is not the exact same situation. It is a situation that you could break down and, without any other context or information, easily use to indict me as incompetent or poorly trained. I blocked the wrong intersection at a fatal accident once, I misheard an address once and said I was responding to an incident on the other side of the county, I got my car stuck in a snow drift on my way to a domestic, I locked my keys in a running patrol car, and on and on and on. I made mistakes, learned from them, and moved on. If she made mistakes here, hopefully she can learn from them and move on too.
    And remember, one frame does not necessarily equal the big picture. Anyone seen the video it came from for context?
    Now if she held that position for a while and froze, sure. If she ducked, held that pose for a second and then took appropriate action? TOTALLY different story.
    Who/what is "Hawkeye"?
    The agents are heard stating, "is Hawkeye here? Hawkeye is here."

Regardless, after an event like this would agents, cars, etc get a new code name? Anyway, no joke! Serious question!

Would SS reassign code names if the existing code names were outed in an event like this?
    Its his version of "the beast"
    Did you ever kill anybody at a wrong address? That must be embarrassing until you move on.
    Your wheels are in the gravel, @nonobaddog. Watch it.
    Not sure if anyone has answered yet. I'm still catching up. Yes, there was drone footage, at least after. There are shots of the deceased shooter still on the roof, and the area surrounding on the interwebs. Earlier in the thread there's a video posted of someone who put a lot of research into where all the players were in relation to each other. He used some of those aerial photos in his video.
    No way in hell will SS allow ANYTHING in the air over a presidential-type event.

Very true. The problem is, DEI puts race/gender over competence. It may be that the woman/Black/whatever is highly competent. Or they could be incompetent and hired primarily so their employer can check a diversity box. There is no way of knowing.
    As long as they can do the job "OK", it doesnt matter. The white dude could be better at the job, but that wouldnt be fair to the DEI hires to allow them to hire the BEST candidate for the job.

Last edited:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    The rhetoric of calling Trump literally Hitler, his supporters fascists, and destroying their democracy and such, I think that's something we can point out that is inciting violence.

If you really believe there's a real ass Hitler trying to seize power, what should any responsible person do? Then say that and introduce a bill to take Trump's secret service protection away? I think it's easy enough to know what's on their minds.

:+1:

I can't stand those idiots. It pisses me off to no end.
    Anyone who's comparing Trump to Hitler, especially after we had 4 years of Trump presidency where they still lived in the most free country on earth is an insult to anyone who actually had to live under a fascist regime.

My country was invaded, and ruled by Nazi Germany for 4 years.
    Entire families were shot in the street by the Gestapo because they were Jews, or because they owned an illegal radio receiver in their home to listen to the BBC.

Go tell an Holocaust survivor that you know how they felt because you lived in the US under Trump for 4 years ... :facepalm:

Go tell someone living in North Korea that you know how oppressed they are because Trump was once your president ...

Freakin morons!

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I'm hoping Secret Service expert @fozoe will pop in and explain this for us. :thumbsup:
    First I am glad you have deferred to an expert this time instead of a MEME! Although I almost made this post into several memes so that it would be easier to digest.

The SS likes to use expressions that trigger agents into a specific action while others who hear it, will assume it means something completely different. Sometimes they are acronyms, other times they are just code words.

For example, after reading countless memes myself and examining numerous false and fake sources I was able to decipher the following:

Agent screams: DEI, DEI! That means Down, Everyone Instantly! but everyone else thinks...well you know.
    Agent screams: PERP! That means Pile Everyone Round POTUS.
    Agent screams: MOVE! That means no one lifts a finger until POTUS finds his shoes.

Other things I noticed.

The female agent behind the pile stage right was looking for holes in the pile and positioning herself to block.
    The agent just off the stage, stage left was yelling to the photographer. The flag is in place are you ready to take the shot???
    The 3 female agents by the SUV were actually trying to form a screen for the POTUS SUV by assuming the Charlies Angels pose (another film/TV series I highly recommend for enhancing one's firearm proficiency.) Unfortunately, one was unsure whether to assume the Fawcett or Ladd pose which is ACTUALLY what resulted in the behavior that some are misinterpreting as DEI, not that DEI but the other DEI flub. The Fawcett Angel was actually pulled to cover the Jill event, which will make perfect sense to anyone familiar with Angels and explains why they did not appear as cohesive as usual.

There are other things I noticed but we don't like too much of what we do out in the pubic domain.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    central indiana
    I'm not well versed in security enough to know whether this unusual or not, but it does look kind of bad to a layman. Image appears to be reversed and bullet comes from left instead of right.

that fits the timeline that the police had been warned & may have gotten a message to the stage detail people, he may have been getting ready to rush trump off the stage..

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    PENNSYLVANIA, (KREX) —Fox 2 in Pennsylvania released audio transcriptions of the moments after the shooting. The transcript goes as follows:

Trump, to the crowd: “If you really want to see something that’s sad, take a look at…”

At this moment, three apparent shots are fired, and Trump grabs his ear and ducks down.

Unknown(female agent behind the "pile"): “What are we doing? What are we doing?”

Agents: “Are you ready? Hold, hold! On you! Ready, move! Move! Go!”

Agents: “Hawkeye’s here! Hawkeye’s here!”

Agents: “Are you ready? Are you ready?”

Agents: “Are we good? Shooter’s down!”

Agents: “Shooter’s down! Are we good to move?” Agents: “We’re clear, we’re clear!”

Agents: “Come on, sir, come on.” Trump: “Let me get my shoes. Let me get my shoes.(Trump talked about this quote on his plane,he was hit hard enough to move him forward and his shoes off by an agent from behind him, he also said his shoes were not loose)”

Agents: “I got you, sir; I got you, sir.”

Trump: “Let me get my shoes.”

Agents: “Hold onto your head, it’s bloody.”

Trump: “Let me get my shoes.”

Agents: “Watch out. Wait, wait, wait.”

Last edited:

Rick Mason

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2019
    Lake County
    whoa hero, save some machismo for the rest of us.
    How odd. I once suggested that having a woman on the offensive line probably wasn't the best idea for a football team looking to win the Superbowl, and someone also quickly accused me of machismo. I thought it was common sense, but then again, what do I know about football, and who is best to face off against the defensive linebackers?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

I KNOW what Trump did, what Biden would do is, and hopefully remains, a hypothetical. But isn't that the point, really? I am voting for what I know. Trying to say I know what Biden would do in that situation is ludicrous. I am just glad Trump remained calm and collected under fire, much like Hilary Clinton on the tarmac.

But being I like to stay with known knowns, I don't know if Trump reacted completely instinctively or if he reacted to agents telling him what to do. I do know he reacted appropriately.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I KNOW what Trump did, what Biden would do is, and hopefully remains, a hypothetical. But isn't that the point, really? I am voting for what I know. Trying to say I know what Biden would do in that situation is ludicrous. I am just glad Trump remained calm and collected under fire, much like Hilary Clinton on the tarmac.

But being I like to stay with known knowns, I don't know if Trump reacted completely instinctively or if he reacted to agents telling him what to do. I do know he reacted appropriately.
    I took it as a jab at his senility.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I'm probably a minute younger. As a boy watching MASH, I thought it was about Vietnam. VN was my reference point to green camo. I still got the Houlihan jokes, though.

Interestingly, I watched Trapper John M.D. and didn't realize for years and years that the titular character stemmed from the 4077th.
    It was ABOUT Vietnam, especially MASH the movie, but it was set in the Korean war.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I am just glad Trump remained calm and collected under fire, much like Hilary Clinton on the tarmac. ROFL can not stop repeating crap that has been disproven can you?

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    The Washington Post names me, along with as one of several businessmen, who are using their “megaphones” to spread “narratives” about the assassination attempt on President Trump.

I’m not sure what “narratives” they’re referring to, but I know what I saw, and I know what the crowd in Butler witnessed live.

At it turns out, my father-in-law lives in Pennsylvania and he was at the rally on Saturday.

When the shots rang out and Trump went down, he said pandemonium broke out around him.

Everyone feared the worst.

But then Trump rose.

Covered in his own blood, resisting the secret service’s efforts to whisk him away to safety, Trump raised his fist defiantly, and the crowd could see him say:

“Fight. Fight. Fight.”

Immediately the fear of the crowd dissipated, the chaotic uncertainty lifted, and it was replaced with steely resolve.

The crowd responded back as one:

“USA, USA, USA!”

This is not a “narrative.”

It is the truth.

Trump stood defiant in the face of an assassin’s bullet.

There is no way to fake courage like that.

It was more important for Trump to let the crowd know that he was unbowed and unbroken than to be taken to safety.

Donald Trump has already been in the fight of his life for months, as vindictive Democrats seek to imprison him, but on this day he came within inches of losing it. He has risked everything for this country.

It is now up to us, the American people, to show him that he does not stand alone.

Let us reject the lies, the hoaxes, the hate and the division that the media has spread about this brave man, and support his resounding victory in November.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    I'm pretty sure that the kid was on the other side of the building; the far right edge as we look at it. This brings the tree into play, partially blocking the SS sight line.
    This incorrect diagram has caused so many problems. You're absolutely correct, the CS team's view was impeded by the tree. I'm sure they were trying to ascertain that he was, indeed, a threat.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    This incorrect diagram has caused so many problems. You're absolutely correct, the CS team's view was impeded by the tree. I'm sure they were trying to ascertain that he was, indeed, a threat.
    If I remember correctly, he was just about even with the “crossover” for lack of a better term between the big and smaller building. The backside of that crossover, towards the back parking lot where the water tower is, was where the ladder was, so he pretty much crawled straight up from it. They’ve shown his location all over that blasted roof. If I can find the far away picture of where he was laying I’ll post it (again I think,it’s probably been posted four or five times this thread).

Top Bottom