• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gunmetalgray

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 14, 2021
    not lost, wandering...
    It was mentioned previously, that both counter snipers were completely focused in 1 direction, but did anyone hear if there were any other counter snipers there, positioned elsewhere?

While the position of the 2 seems to be a decent vantage point, it is also in plain sight of everyone to know which way they are focused. Point being, what if the shooter brought a partner, and they knew the terms 'distraction' and 'crossfire'. Guess I falsely assumed the USSS considered all the what-ifs and took the necessary precautions. Maybe the 1st & 2nd string teams do, but not the 3rd?

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    Who/what is "Hawkeye"?
    The agents are heard stating, "is Hawkeye here? Hawkeye is here."

Regardless, after an event like this would agents, cars, etc get a new code name? Anyway, no joke! Serious question!

Would SS reassign code names if the existing code names were outed in an event like this?
    I read on another board that Hawkeye was referring to the snipers/spotters that give the all clear for them to proceed with evacuation of the protected.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Here‘s the picture I was looking for. They blanked out the body about 6 ribs to the right of the gun, and you can see the ladder against the crossover hall.
    Body on top of roof
    2:28

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Haven’t seen anything on this. Couldn’t id it on photos I’ve seen. Glen Beck had this photo.

Glenn Beck ® @glennbeck • 21h

Has anyone read about a second hit on #DonaldTrump? If you look at this photo you can see what appears to be a round hole in the chest. A bullet proof vest would explain the lack of blood. The #ussecretservice needs to provide answers on many things. There is no excuse Show more
    View attachment 366103
    I will admit to not knowing a whole lot about soft body armor available today, but most of the soft armor I've seen is not rated for rifles.

EDIT: I should have said, NONE of the soft armor I've seen is rated for rifles. There may be some exotic stuff out there that it, but it's not available for sale on the internet. . .

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    The rhetoric of calling Trump literally Hitler, his supporters fascists, and destroying their democracy and such, I think that's something we can point out that is inciting violence.

If you really believe there's a real ass Hitler trying to seize power, what should any responsible person do? Then say that and introduce a bill to take Trump's secret service protection away? I think it's easy enough to know what's on their minds.
    I won't argue with that, but I stand by what I said about the "target" analogy, which was the specific beef about Biden's statement that I was responding to.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    He pushes for "disinformation" elimination, and pulls crap like this.

Disinformation more often to his ilk means something they disagree with or against their existing narrative.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    This incorrect diagram has caused so many problems. You're absolutely correct, the CS team's view was impeded by the tree. I'm sure they were trying to ascertain that he was, indeed, a threat.
    This. And it brings up so many questions that need answers. Just a few questions: How did he know where the CS team would be positioned? How did he know where to set up a ladder out of view from security? Did he set up the ladder or was it set up for him? How did he know where to approach with perfect line of sight to Trump while being obscured from the CS?

He had to have help and inside intel.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    How did the shooter get that ladder to that location and when? Kind of looks like he drove a van( https://www.foxnews.com/politics/wo...near-rally-bomb-making-materials-home-reports ),but it is hard to tell from one image on Fox.
    Looked at the picture. Appears to be a mid 90’s either Silverado or 1500 Blazer/Tahoe. Don’t know the height of the building, but a 10-12’ ladder could conceivably fit in a Tahoe. Had a 2000 Tahoe that could carry a full sheet of drywall and still had space.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    This. And it brings up so many questions that need answers. Just a few questions: How did he know where the CS team would be positioned? How did he know where to set up a ladder out of view from security? Did he set up the ladder or was it set up for him? How did he know where to approach with perfect line of sight to Trump while being obscured from the CS?

He had to have help and inside intel.
    Inside job

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    First I am glad you have deferred to an expert this time instead of a MEME! Although I almost made this post into several memes so that it would be easier to digest.

The SS likes to use expressions that trigger agents into a specific action while others who hear it, will assume it means something completely different. Sometimes they are acronyms, other times they are just code words.

For example, after reading countless memes myself and examining numerous false and fake sources I was able to decipher the following:

Agent screams: DEI, DEI! That means Down, Everyone Instantly! but everyone else thinks...well you know.
    Agent screams: PERP! That means Pile Everyone Round POTUS.
    Agent screams: MOVE! That means no one lifts a finger until POTUS finds his shoes.

Other things I noticed.

The female agent behind the pile stage right was looking for holes in the pile and positioning herself to block.
    The agent just off the stage, stage left was yelling to the photographer. The flag is in place are you ready to take the shot???
    The 3 female agents by the SUV were actually trying to form a screen for the POTUS SUV by assuming the Charlies Angels pose (another film/TV series I highly recommend for enhancing one's firearm proficiency.) Unfortunately, one was whether to assume the Fawcett or Ladd pose which is ACTUALLY what resulted in the behavior that some are misinterpreting as DEI, not that DEI but the other DEI flub. The Fawcett Angel was actually pulled to cover the Jill event, which will make perfect sense to anyone familiar with Angels and explains why they did not appear as cohesive as usual.

There are other things I noticed but we don't like too much of what we do out in the pubic domain.
    Farrah Fawcett was hot.

Top Bottom