• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    When I was a teenager, I thought he was funny.

Then after going into the Navy, I couldn't stand him.
    Wanted to yell at the screen and tell him to just do his F'n job and stop whining so much. Everyone was tired of hearing it.
    I'm probably a minute younger. As a boy watching MASH, I thought it was about Vietnam. VN was my reference point to green camo. I still got the Houlihan jokes, though.

Interestingly, I watched Trapper John M.D. and didn't realize for years and years that the titular character stemmed from the 4077th.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

d439d32a-49df-4212-bf2d-8e3ff59fcd2d_text.gif

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    This is possibly the most 2024 thing ever.

Forbes deleted an article Sunday titled, "Will Surviving Gunfire Be Donald Trump’s Next Appeal To Black Voters?"

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Putting DEI above qualifications is wrong. But some here saying that women can’t do the job because they are a woman is crossing the line. Despite what you think of DEI, this is an inclusive community. We have women here as a part of our INGO community and we have entire threads dedicated to our women members. We want more women members in our community. I want my wife and daughter to feel welcomed and a part of the gun owner community. There are women qualified and who possess the skills. I know several women who serve as police officers and armed services that are bad a**. They work very well under pressure and don’t hesitate to do the job when the job gets tough. The few women on the SS detail that showed a lack of skill and training was just that. Please stop generalizing all women as incapable. Thank you and I’m stepping off the soap box now.

Top Bottom