• ...and so much more!
  • nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    So she describes the way gunshots sounded on the video and thinks that’s what it sounded like in person? That **** apparently doesn’t understand sound filtering. It works great really. I can fart during a zoom call and no one hears it. :):
    Actually everybody hears it and they just mute their laughter.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Anyone else notice a Secret Service agent that didn't have enough training to safely reholster or even find the holster after DJT was back in the vehicle.
    Maybe a little more time on the range and less focus on DEI since you're tasked with protecting a President? My confidence in federal agencies has completely collapsed. DEI is going to be the downfall of the USA if something isn't changed.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    Anyone else notice a Secret Service agent that didn't have enough training to safely reholster or even find the holster after DJT was back in the vehicle.
    Maybe a little more time on the range and less focus on DEI since you're tasked with protecting a President? My confidence in federal agencies has completely collapsed. DEI is going to be the downfall of the USA if something isn't changed.
    Fortunately, the whole world saw that. I'm sure Congress will bring it up in the upcoming hearings.

Not that it will do a damn bit of good.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    I've attempted to wade my way through the entire thread but it grows faster than I've been able to do so. The ladder the assassin deployed to get up on the roof, and its concealment behind two tall evergreen shrubs shows considerable planning. This wasn't seizing on a "target of opportunity". He had to have conducted a recon and planned this well in advance of the rally day. He lived about the same distance south of Pittsburgh as Butler is north of the city. Knew where to park. Knew how to surreptitiously get up on top of the building using concealment, and then how to use the reverse slope defilade of the peaked roof to cover and conceal himself until he took the shots. The local PD officers investigating the rooftop didn't know about the ladder as it was concealed and they approached the building from the other end of it -- one standing on the shoulders of the other and falling after ducking when he swung the rifle around at them. There is also the home-made explosive devices in his van and more bomb making materials in the home where he lived with his parents.

This wasn't an assassin seizing the moment and an opportunity. This required significant planning with detailed knowledge about the venue. Hopefully how he went about it will be divulged along with his motives, but I don't hold much hope for Biden and his minions releasing anything about it, especially before the November election.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Blind reholstering isn't always easy. Should have stopped, looked at the holster, and reholstered deliberately to avoid an ND in a high accountability environment.

I am far more concerned about the female agents simply having no clue what to do than I am about the weapons handling. That react to contact drill is the very heart of what the Secret Service DOES. Every one of them should have a rep count on that exact drill somewhere in the thousands. Nobody should have any ambiguity whatsoever about their exact role and exactly what they're supposed to do.

nucular

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I've attempted to wade my way through the entire thread but it grows faster than I've been able to do so. The ladder the assassin deployed to get up on the roof, and its concealment behind two tall evergreen shrubs shows considerable planning. This wasn't seizing on a "target of opportunity". He had to have conducted a recon and planned this well in advance of the rally day. He lived about the same distance south of Pittsburgh as Butler is north of the city. Knew where to park. Knew how to surreptitiously get up on top of the building using concealment, and then how to use the reverse slope defilade of the peaked roof to cover and conceal himself until he took the shots. The local PD officers investigating the rooftop didn't know about the ladder as it was concealed and they approached the building from the other end of it -- one standing on the shoulders of the other and falling after ducking when he swung the rifle around at them. There is also the home-made explosive devices in his van and more bomb making materials in the home where he lived with his parents.

This wasn't an assassin seizing the moment and an opportunity. This required significant planning with detailed knowledge about the venue. Hopefully how he went about it will be divulged along with his motives, but I don't hold much hope for Biden and his minions releasing anything about it, especially before the November election.

There are news reports that he bought 50 rounds of ammo just hours before the shooting. not much of a plan.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I think things won't change much for long. We still have a few more months before the elections for rhetoric to heat back up and potential assassins to emerge. The left's message has been playing for years in the minds of the deranged. From the cold gaze of the political machine where gaining more power is everything, this has only sharpened the focus on the mortal man who represents the message.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I asked 50 pages ago in this thread a similar question. You wouldn't have to take him out. Just a few shots into the air would have been enough to get the SS detail to cover Trump.
    I'm thinking that would lead to one of the counter-snipers sending 150 grains towards the individual firing in the air.

Top Bottom