www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    A few questions.
    1. Can someone tell me which direction trump was facing in perspective to the shooter? I’d guess he was facing the long length of that field and the shooter was to his right.

2. The guy who say he was waving his hands and pointing out the shooter. In the beginning of the clip he says he could hear trump but not see him because of a fence. I guess my question is did he actually speak with a leo or did he jump up and down but go unnoticed by the police on the horse he was talking about? In an atmosphere like that I’d guess a lot of people are excited and may be overlooked.
    Shooter was to Trump's right.

Reactions: JAL

INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    The shooter was incompetent. Trump was lucky. I've read the new testament a few times. Nothing in there about DJT or USA, at all.
    You're welcome to believe in incompetence and luck.

If you feel you need to tell me that the United States and Donald Trump aren't mentioned in the New Testament or the Bible, there's no use in responding further.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Just heard that the shooters rifle belonged to his Dad. Heard it on the radio so no link. Grain of salt…..
    That's been reported other places as well. Not particularly surprising. He was only 20 and was listed as unemployed on that form showing his small donation to ActBlue.

Both of his parents are apparently social workers/therapists of some variety.

Top Bottom