• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Best analysis I've seen yet. No hyperbole.
    He just posted another video last night that is also excellent. Want to give this guy credit for the Google earth visuals and timeline analysis. He has a DIY channel where he helps protect homeowners from fraud. Millions of views on these assassination attempt videos.

Clif notes: No assets on roof, no communication available due to alleged poor cell service and a 30 second window to get Trump off stage after the long gun was identified.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Going to put this here, because I know what everyone’s first thought is.

Interestingly, or maybe not, channel 59 local news ran the story initially as medical emergency, then at the end of the story corrected to mechanical issue.

It is an older converted 757. They are reliable, but with president Trump on board I am sure the flight crew are taking no chances. Better to divert and have a maintenance issue addressed than allow a situation to deteriorate.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Not everyone rec'd the script. That allows for denial. I'm glad to see that individual LEOs that didn't rec'v the script attempted to do their job (security). The USSS, not so much.

A guy with a backpack, range finder, drone, ladder and a gun positioned himself next to law enforcement and got several shots popped off at a presidential rally. And four weeks later everybody has moved on as if it never happened or didn't matter. If that is a sign of the times, we're in some crazy times.

Someone up thread phrased it best, I think: was the incompetence because an assassination attempt wasn't prevented, or was it incompetence because the assassination attempt failed.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom