• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

This kind of false garbage helps insane people attack others thinking they are doing God's work.

When the religious leaders, churches, and those proclaiming to be Christians line up to support politicians who represent Christ in name only and no one objects. That's when you should probably be very concerned.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    It appears they have been pulled. I emailed investor relations about it as well, just in case they have received 10k other emails I wanted to add
    I figured it would happen soon. There's a reason they didn't spell out dead probably. No filter is perfect. Just ask the INGO profanity filter :)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Weird rabbit hole.

They'll probably be able to unlock those accounts because they likely created them. They want a war with Iran anyway, so they'll likely implicate Iran in what they find

Crooks was Oswald and the sniper was Ruby

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Not sure what to make of Wray, testifying in congress today. Found the "unreported" fact that the shooter's rifle had a collapsible stock significant, explaining concealment might be why no onlookers seen the rifle prior to Crook being on the roof. Next question from Biggs, Wray didn't know whether the gun had a scope? :scratch:

It's the ******* fbi. They have a long and well established history of lying and corruption. I would not trust anything this piece of **** says any further than I could throw the ******.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I'm pretty well convinced at this point that anyone from the current administration who testifies is told to answer no more than 35% of the questions asked. That way, the officials asking questions won't come to expect getting any viable information out of them.

I honestly have no idea why congress bothers to subpoena anyone at this point. None of them actually answer questions.

For the same reason the train monkeys to harass grandma in the airport. Theater.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Family member told me today they have known a previous pastor and his wife for 10 years, great people and friends he has helped through the years. The former pastors wife told family members wife the shooter killed the wrong guy!

Family member went off on them how they could claim to be Christian, it didn’t go over well. Said that was a wasted 10 years, how can any democrat like that think and believe they are good Christian’s they asked.

Well in a great house there are vessels onto honor and vessels onto dishonor, sometimes you have to wait to see the fruit come to full bare.

Top Bottom