• ...and so much more!
  • ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I think she once said that she was running late to attend a morning prayer breakfast because her fiancé wanted her to stay and smash. She actually said this at a prayer breakfast hosted by Tim Scott.

"Conservatives had mixed reactions to South Carolina Rep. Nancy Mace's risqué anecdote at a prayer breakfast in Washington, D.C., as some said it was the wrong joke for the audience, while others said scolding her for the gag was a "bad look."

Mace said that her fiancé tried to keep her in bed that morning, but she insisted she needed to get to the breakfast on time.

"When I woke up this morning at 7, I was getting picked up at 7:45, Patrick, my fiancé, tried to pull me by my waist over this morning in bed. And I was like, 'No, baby, we don't got time for that this morning,'" Mace remarked.

"I gotta get to the prayer breakfast, and I gotta be on time," she said.

"A little TMI," Mace joked as the crowed chuckled. "He can wait, I'll see him later tonight," Mace added.

The clip of her speech went viral on Twitter. Mace reacted in a tweet saying, "I go to church because I’m a sinner not because I’m a saint!"
    So.this brings up something I’ve been thinking about;
    If the right wing never trumpers hate Trump because he grabbed a woman yada yada yada, why don’t they hate ol’dirty knees camel toe? And will they hate all the people like Mace?

The hypocrisy is pretty real.

Which brings up another thing; all the people talking about how sick and demented lefties are for being mad that the shooter missed, can’t say much when biden gets made dead and we really are all happy about it.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    If the right wing never trumpers hate Trump because he grabbed a woman yada yada yada, why don’t they hate ol’dirty knees camel toe? And will they hate all the people like Mace?

Which brings up another thing; all the people talking about how sick and demented lefties are for being mad that the shooter missed, can’t say much when biden gets made dead and we really are all happy about it.
    To me Biden dying would not cause celebration. I actually feel for the man honestly. Having helped my own grandfather stay at home for almost a year(along with his 8 children and a boat load of cousins all chipping in taking shifts), I have watched a man quickly fall apart and not know when or where he was at times. I think anyone who looks at the last 3 years of Biden's life and does not see elder abuse is blind.

I do/will celebrate him not being president though.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    To me Biden dying would not cause celebration. I actually feel for the man honestly. Having helped my own grandfather stay at home for almost a year(along with his 8 children and a boat load of cousins all chipping in taking shifts), I have watched a man quickly fall apart and not know when or where he was at times. I think anyone who looks at the last 3 years of Biden's life and does not see elder abuse is blind.

I do/will celebrate him not being president though.
    Yeah I don't wish any cognizant declines such as that on anyone especially after watching my mother's decline over the last 4 years of her life when she finally passed away at home where she wanted to be in Nov of 2020 due to complications of dementia. My sister and I were her home care givers, and it was heart wrenching to witness. It's a very cruel disease.

Last edited:

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Yeah I don't wish any cognizant declines such as that on anyone especially after watching my mother's decline over the last 4 years of her life when she finally passed away at home where she wanted to be in Nov of 2020 due to complications of dementia. My sister and I were her home care givers, and it was heart wrenching to witness. It's a very cruel disease.
    Kudos to you and your sister.

I assisted as I could with my mother. I learned that I am not a care giver. I should have done more, but it wasn't there.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Kudos to you and your sister.

I assisted as I could with my mother. I learned that I am not a care giver. I should have done more, but it wasn't there.
    Yeah it wasn't easy for us and it's not for everyone, but we were determined to fulfill her wishes, if at all possible, to remain at home until she passed. She was well taken care of until the end.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    Surely you saw the videos. The shot was dead on if Trump hadn't turned his head at the very instant. Trump is alive, not because of poor aim. But of blind luck, which some like to attribute to divine intervention.
    Yeah I saw the videos and agree that he was saved by luck. I guess I should have used purple in that, I don’t believe there were two shooters.

Flash-hider

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    I think she once said that she was running late to attend a morning prayer breakfast because her fiancé wanted her to stay and smash. She actually said this at a prayer breakfast hosted by Tim Scott.
    Self-absorbed gold digger.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne

I'm sure that the Harris escapades are not nearly as well known as Trump's are. I'll leave it as an exercise for the reader to figure out why that is. The problem as I see it is how the Republicans disseminate them without alienating people.

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    With Biden not moving forward as the nominee, the writing was on the wall with Cheatle. She was inept during the House hearings this week, but if Biden would have continued on, perhaps that would have provided her with enough cover. Now that he's out, she's out. No one wants to go to bat for her except Biden since he appointed her.

Top Bottom