• ...and so much more!
  • jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    What timeline am I even living in right now?

I may have felt the Earth to jerk to a stop!

Holy s***, I cannot believe those cogent and reasonably accurate and intelligent words came out of her mouth. I know we all like to make fun of her, but I've seen many unscripted moments where she came across as, let's just say less than high IQ.

She sounds like someone who actually was sat down with drawings or images of the event, actual knowledge of firearms, and had reality explained to her in a manner she could understand. That she would then go forth and speak as she did, considering her past positions, I find to be truly amazing.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I may have felt the Earth to jerk to a stop!

Holy s***, I cannot believe those cogent and reasonably accurate and intelligent words came out of her mouth. I know we all like to make fun of her, but I've seen many unscripted moments where she came across as, let's just say less than high IQ.

She sounds like someone who actually was sat down with drawings or images of the event, actual knowledge of firearms, and had reality explained to her in a manner she could understand. That she would then go forth and speak as she did, considering her past positions, I find to be truly amazing.

Somebody in big tech bought that seat for her from Tammany. That somebody must be taking an interest in this and gave her a script to read and questions to ask. Her understanding what she is saying is irrelevant to the person paying the bill, they just want it said.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Somebody in big tech bought that seat for her from Tammany. That somebody must be taking an interest in this and gave her a script to read and questions to ask. Her understanding what she is saying is irrelevant to the person paying the bill, they just want it said.
    If you go back in James O'Keefe investigations, the one where he's undercover as a gay guy, the investigated person clearly states he writes scripts for hearings such as these. He called them posture hearings.

From 9:00 to 10:15 in this video

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Anytime there is a "gun trace" I am always somewhat nonplussed.

Who cares where the gun came from? I view gun Trace activity as primarily supporting add-on charges. The individual in possession of the gun may not possess a gun. Alternatively, it may include an effort to go after a non dealer.

None of the gun Trace outputs however, matter to the immediate violent crime which has occurred when the unlawful use of a firearm is involved. What matters is the human being who pulled the trigger, and if there are any others which remain associated with that individual who are still a danger to society. I cannot imagine a scenario where a gun Trace addresses any of the most immediately critical questions. More importantly if the individual who committed the crime is dead, the gun Trace answers no questions which matter.

While gun Traces may be a relatively standard investigative practice. As a citizen respecting the Constitution, and believing fully in the restrictive and declaratory clauses of the Bill of Rights I see little to no value to them relative to the danger the infrastructure required to execute them create. They are however every totalitarians dream, since they're 100% effective use requires registration of arms and control of movement.

Better to require the visible destruction of the infrastructure the ATF, FBI and others have created, and to prohibit any aggregation of the firearms purchase data from any source, than compromise the Constitution. Personally I would prefer to see the NFA GCA and Hughes amendment placed in the dustbin of History first by SCOTUS and second by the legislative Branch. Better yet take us back to 1900 with no requirement to serialize firearms from the government. Frankly it's none of their business.
    What if they traced it and found out it was owned by Nancy Pelosi? ;)

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    When asked about hiring women she said anyone has to meet the same standards to become a special agent.

Yet on the USSS website they clearly have different standards for men and women in a variety of physical fitness tests.

50 pushups for men, 30 for women
    10 chin-ups for men, 4 for women.

3 chin-ups get you the score "very good" if you're a woman. If you're a man you need to do at least 9 to get "very good".

"Same standards."

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Something to think about......

Someone who regularly visited Crooks home and work also visited a building in Washington, DC located in Gallery Place. This is in the same vicinity of an
    @FBI office on June 26, 2023.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Screenshot_20240722-150607.png

This is the side that wasn't allegedly obscured by the tree although the second CS team might have seen him clearly. With the low slope to the roof and higher elevation of the CS teams, seems unlikely he wasn't spotted. So many lies being told to confuse people.

Top Bottom