Official Status Update Thread 199 Is it Spring yet..??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    The Mrs planned a "zumbini" (dance like stuff for babies) bday party for the baby today. A bunch of people (10-15 I think) were supposed to come with their kids...shes upset that 5 people cancelled because of snow. Idk what to do to make her not mad.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Good morning.
    Wife's truck down again. This time clicks once like the rollover needs reset. Can't find the rollover box.

Though I'd share a tip. Got a starter this morning and lost the top bolt on top of the bell housing. Took it back out and staged the top bolt and held it in place with a zip tie. Then I staged the socket and extension to the top of the starter and zip tied it. Installed the starter and cut the tie on the bolt, pushed the extension through the other zip tie and put the ratchet on it. I got one more bolt to tighten and the connections. And a headache. Gonna get back out there and finish up.

Last edited:

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    The Mrs planned a "zumbini" (dance like stuff for babies) bday party for the baby today. A bunch of people (10-15 I think) were supposed to come with their kids...shes upset that 5 people cancelled because of snow. Idk what to do to make her not mad.
    We've had this happen a couple times, and there was no inclement weather. The worst we had, we were expecting 20 people and 1 showed up, no calls or apologies. We quit doing non-family birthday parties after that. Happy Birthday to your daughter!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom