Official Status Update Thread 199 Is it Spring yet..??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

target64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    West Side
    Dinner was interesting, a lady came in and was not happy with the staff at the restaurant. She was expecting the dining area to have been set and ready for her party well in advance of the reservation time. After listening to her for several minutes, I walked over and explained that even though I could emphasize with her , I did not appreciate her disrupting my dinner experience. Her husband apologized and she calmed down a bit. At the end of the meal, management, thanked me and paid for our entire dinner. A few other patrons expressed their gratitude to me. It was an interesting evening.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Dinner was interesting, a lady came in and was not happy with the staff at the restaurant. She was expecting the dining area to have been set and ready for her party well in advance of the reservation time. After listening to her for several minutes, I walked over and explained that even though I could emphasize with her , I did not appreciate her disrupting my dinner experience. Her husband apologized and she calmed down a bit. At the end of the meal, management, thanked me and paid for our entire dinner. A few other patrons expressed their gratitude to me. It was an interesting evening.

:thumbsup:

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County

Very good work :rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom