Official Status Update Thread 199 Is it Spring yet..??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I hope I'm not getting sick too. My coworker at the front desk is taking some time off to spend with family over the next couple of weeks. Apparently, they feel I am ready for some solo time...must have done okay the day and a half she was out with the flu.

I need to go out and see what I have in a box of dishes from Joan's apartment...one of the girls at work is losing her roommate who is taking some of their kitchen stuff. She was going to Goodwill looking for stuff, but I know I have some Corelle out there that I can give her. Need to see what else I can share.

Made a salad to take to our friend's house later so I am finally ready to go outside for a bit.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    No rain here yet. I should go get the mail. Tracking says my package is in or at the mailbox.
    Had a phone call from Serbia....that was a long chat. I'm guessing about 90 minutes. I love that we can talk thru facebook messaging for free.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    No rain here yet. I should go get the mail. Tracking says my package is in or at the mailbox.
    Had a phone call from Serbia....that was a long chat. I'm guessing about 90 minutes. I love that we can talk thru facebook messaging for free.
    Hope the lad is having fun. He will have memories very few folks get.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom