• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I got mine yesterday. A cool t-shirt and two boxes of ammo. I don't know the username of the person and I won't put his name out there, but thanks T.S.

picture.php

Mine went out yesterday and should arrive tomorrow.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    I got mine yesterday. A cool t-shirt and two boxes of ammo. I don't know the username of the person and I won't put his name out there, but thanks T.S.

picture.php

Mine went out yesterday and should arrive tomorrow.

Good deal, that was me. I had put a tag with my user name on the wrapping. Was getting worried that they had lost it or delivered it to the wrong address.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Good deal, that was me. I had put a tag with my user name on the wrapping. Was getting worried that they had lost it or delivered it to the wrong address.

Hey, thanks wtfd661! Maybe I just overlooked your user name when I noticed that the package came from someone with the same name as my best friend and mentor. It was surprising because he died last year. :)

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Que, that's HOT.

I just received my gift yesterday. Pics to come later. Thanks OneBadV8. You are one heck of a gift given.

I'm just trying to figure out why you also included a pair of gently used boxers? :dunno:

I just couldn't throw them away, they still have some life left in them. They're just broken in and starting to get comfy :D

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    DSCN0997.jpg

For those of you who cannot read the photo, it is Silver Bullet gun Oil. Made with 13% Pig Fat to lube my guns with. OneBadV8 is the MAN... one is for HEAVY weapons. I guess that means that next year Santa is bringing me a SAW!!! YES!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    DSCN0997.jpg

For those of you who cannot read the photo, it is Silver Bullet gun Oil. Made with 13% Pig Fat to lube my guns with. OneBadV8 is the MAN... one is for HEAVY weapons. I guess that means that next year Santa is bringing me a SAW!!! YES!

Cool stuff! It would be even cooler if that was bacon grease.

Top Bottom