Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    underground
    2v82sna.jpg

19v4tx.jpg

fxes3.jpg

:rockwoot:Thank you RoBB for my t-shirt, targets and zombie hunter patch. I feel like :banana::bacondance:

gage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    underground
    Glad you liked it! The pics turned out awesome. I hope evertying is up to your standards. Those INGO zombie targets are OLD SCHOOL.

The targets are too cool to destroy. They'll reside on a wall somewhere for the time being :D. The t-shirt and patch will get some silly mileage, starting this week. Ironically this is the first Christmas present 'getting' in a long time that was fun for me. Thank you for that.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Very nice!:ingo:

The first attempt was ripped open by the USPS and they were not happy....the flashlight was the only thing that made it for the second trip.

I have a vision of bullets on the conveyor and the workers having no clue as to where they came from.

Did you like my inner wrapper?

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    The first attempt was ripped open by the USPS and they were not happy....the flashlight was the only thing that made it for the second trip.

I have a vision of bullets on the conveyor and the workers having no clue as to where they came from.

Did you like my inner wrapper?

My wife was wondering why I started laughing when I opened the ammo up. The mental picture was :laugh:

And yep the inner wrappers worked well, had to fight with the outer tape also :D

Top Bottom