• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dave29

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jul 8, 2009
    Lawrenceburg
    My first two suppressors. Finally picked them up today.

First is an HTA Guardian 9 on a 9mm SBR AR15.

bedjp.jpg

Second is an HTA Guardian 22 Micro SS on an M&P22, and I have a ton of other hosts for this one as well.

xdtgd3.jpg

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    That M&P Compact looks sooo damn cute with a can on it, I like it :yesway:

What's the ID of that REV? I've been thinking about that rail on a future build and curious how they fit with a suppressor, which looks like yours fit

dave29

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jul 8, 2009
    Lawrenceburg
    That M&P Compact looks sooo damn cute with a can on it, I like it :yesway:

What's the ID of that REV? I've been thinking about that rail on a future build and curious how they fit with a suppressor, which looks like yours fit

That's actually the full size M&P22! :)

I love the Fortis Rail, I'm going to buy another for my 300blk SBR. Suppressor fits fine inside of it. The ID is 1.340".

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Ha, yeah I just noticed the fixed sights. I'm debating on sticking a Fortis on my DSG upper, kinda sad since mine hasn't shipped yet but I always liked the looks and weight

dave29

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jul 8, 2009
    Lawrenceburg
    Ha, yeah I just noticed the fixed sights. I'm debating on sticking a Fortis on my DSG upper, kinda sad since mine hasn't shipped yet but I always liked the looks and weight

I'm thinking the rails that come on the DSG upper are going to be pretty nice. I have two ordered that haven't shipped yet, and they were ordered early. I'm not knocking DSG though, they are an awesome company and I bet they sold a freaking ton of them. I wasn't in a hurry when I ordered them, so I don't care. One that I ordered was a 10.5"... Is it bad that I have got a receiver engraved and an Electronic Form 1 back on it already? (I did both after I ordered the upper) lol

The good thing about the Fortis rail, is that it can be taken off with an allen wrench in less than a minute. I needed to do that today when the fixed mount of the suppressor stayed on the AR, and the can threaded off of it. It was kinda nice, had the rail off and back on mounted solid as a rock in less than 2 minutes. Very simple and easy mounting system!

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I have a Seekins SAR rail on one AR and a BAR on another. I love Seekins rails and the key mod rail is kinda what sold me on the upper, but I don't have a Fortis, on anything. So was one of those random thoughts I had

ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.
    H&R .357maximum. Cut and threaded to 16.5" with Huntertown Guardian 9 and Vortex Crossfire 3-9x from Alan. The best part is Tom from Bowers Suppressors gave me the go ahead on shooting .357maximum through my CAC9. So I'll be deer hunting suppressed next year!

upchurch67

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    What load will you be shooting through it? I have a .358 BFG and have worked up a subsonic load using a 246 grain cast bullet that seems to shoot very well. I don't have a can for that gun yet.

Ahburns

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    West Lafayette
    Ruger American: in 22lr.; 18inch threaded barrel; Huntertown Arms Guardian; Mueller 4.5-14 x 40mm scope, 30mm tube, 30mm rings, 3inch 40mm sunshade; and Caldwell XLA bipod.

IMG_2078.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2011.JPG
      IMG_2011.JPG
      301.4 KB · Views: 7

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.4%
    153   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    Woo Hoo! First AR SBR. Mainly goig to be an 8.5" .300, but I also have an 11" 5.56 upper to play with.

With my .30 cal can

5.56 upper:

and a pair of 30 cal shorties!

Top Bottom