• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    Eric at tainted skin in Crown Point redid a couple 27 year old tats for me last night.
    395255_2560403854312_1380526714_32280470_781814678_n.jpg

Man, he did a fantastic job !!

jzukjr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2010
    crawfordsville
    I got a few, none are anything explicit.

Right Tri "Hate"

Left Tri "Love"

Left side of my left calf "Eagle,Globe, and Anchor" Marine Corps emblem

Down the front of my right shin "Strength"+"Courage"(turn your computer upside down to read the second word)
    Image0028.jpg

i always that it was pretty cool how peopele put two different thing into one tattoo! pretty sweet!

Kitty

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2010
    Whiting
    Ok, I'm not trying to thread jack but how do you decide? I'm serious what to put and where? I love ink but I don't have any. I'm always worried in 10 years I won't want it or have it i the wrong spot. So, how do you decide?

MrYesterday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    Evansville
    Mine have meaning. Nautical stars signify safe passage into the future. I got one for each of my deployments to Iraq. The polynesian tribal was for our wedding in Hawaii. It tells a story of my family, and history in war.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Ok, I'm not trying to thread jack but how do you decide? I'm serious what to put and where? I love ink but I don't have any. I'm always worried in 10 years I won't want it or have it i the wrong spot. So, how do you decide?

Everyone is different I guess. Most of mine have a specific meaning. I have 13 different tattoos now I think, and am nowhere near being done.
    I have one in memory of my Dad, one in memory of a friend, and I have my son's name with his birthday. Those are the three most important ones that I have and I know I will never regret them. I have a few that I got on a whim just because, but usually I spend at least a couple months deciding beforehand.

I have no regrets with any of mine.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    It would have been better if it was wrapped in bacon....waiting for ATM.

Didn't even think about bacon on it. I just love hotdogs, and corndogs. When i was talking to my tattoo guy, I told him i wanted to hotdog from the drive in thingy "Lets all go to the lobby, lets all go to the lobby..." but i wanted him to be really excited. Hench the huge smile.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    If you don't have one, just like I didn't have one a few days ago, you put it somewhere you can conceal(CC) when you want and show off(OC) when you want.

Talk to friends and family about what you think you might like to have and do not rush into it.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    A wiener eating a corndog... very nice!

But a wiener eating a corndog wrapped in bacon...

well that would go all the way to 11, wouldn't it? :rockwoot:

marv

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Gatchel, IN
    Don't have any tats but I have several scars. I like to go to ChinaMart in the summer to see the tats and the t*ts. Sometimes they are seen on the same person. The Holy Grail is to see them in the same location.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    Wow! What to get. I didn't have any preconceived notions at all until I started looking at the pics on the walls of the parlor.

My right upper arm is a modification of the old "Death Before Dishonor" Airborne design of the Snake behind the Scabbard. He added the Scabbard piercing a Rose. MY take of it is the Scabbard is Hate, the Rose is Love and the Snake is Hassles in Life.

The Eagle in the Dive on my left upper arm is representative of my love of Aviation having grown up around and involved in General Aviation. I soloed the day before I could legally drive a car by myself in Indiana.

I'm old enough now I have only one other I want. I want Kat from LA Ink to do a full back portrait of my German Shepherd we lost several years ago. I would die a happy man then.

Top Bottom