• ...and so much more!
  • t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    005.jpg
    NICE! I love the lettering work, and the colors!

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Here is pics of 2 of my 3 tattoos.

Spartan Phalanx at Thermopylae on right bicep/shoulder (cant see the last spartan and the mountains behind)
    60A1FACC-orig.jpg

Saint Michael Medallion on left inne forearm
    1C8EF879-orig.jpg

Last one missing is Gothic Cross with sun rising behind it.

Will be Saint Gabriel Medallion on other forearm. Look similar to saint michael one

painmerchant

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 23, 2011
    clarksville
    I have that poster with the war between heaven and hell hangin on my wall. Check me out at Tattoo Machine Gun //////// 2009 or look me up on facebook (tattoo machinegun) to see some of my work,I have been tattooing professionally for about 12 years and I am offering 25% off all tattoos to INGOWNERS, all you have to do is mention the fact that you are on this site. I love that so many of you have such cool looking tattoos already.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I have that poster with the war between heaven and hell hangin on my wall. Check me out at Tattoo Machine Gun //////// 2009 or look me up on facebook (tattoo machinegun) to see some of my work,I have been tattooing professionally for about 12 years and I am offering 25% off all tattoos to INGOWNERS, all you have to do is mention the fact that you are on this site. I love that so many of you have such cool looking tattoos already.

Thanks for the offer. You do pretty good work! Your skulls remind me a lot of Gil Monte down in Texas but with your own twist.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Without violating rules of the website, tattoos are mentioned only a few times in the Bible. Leviticus 19:28 forbids that Jews mimic the practice of marking themselves (after conversion) with marks of foreign gods (Egyptian ones, if my history and guesswork is good) or in worship of their ancestors.

If you follow that verse, you better follow the one that precedes it:

"'Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard." - Leviticus 19:27

If anyone wants to discuss it further, please PM me as I'd prefer not to get banned. :D

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Without violating rules of the website, tattoos are mentioned only a few times in the Bible. Leviticus 19:28 forbids that Jews mimic the practice of marking themselves (after conversion) with marks of foreign gods (Egyptian ones, if my history and guesswork is good) or in worship of their ancestors.

If you follow that verse, you better follow the one that precedes it:

"'Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard." - Leviticus 19:27

If anyone wants to discuss it further, please PM me as I'd prefer not to get banned. :D

I am a Christian, and have tattoos, and I approve this message :D

Top Bottom