• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup

I put it together tonight, the 22lr conversion should be here this week sometime.

What Shop has a AR wrench "cheap"? I need to tighten the buffer tube nut and pull the flash hider.

This is close to what we had in mind for ours. The wife will be doing a 10.5" pistol in 9mm, all black. Mine will be a 8.5" 300 Blackout. I thought about the red hardware like you have but it's difficult to find in stock anywhere. I may have to look a little harder and wait a bit longer to find some.

These are pretty much going to be fun guns for us both. There are already 4 serious AR's in the house and it's just the 2 of us. :): They do multiply. At first I thought SWMBO wouldn't like that I put myself on the list. She asked what I was looking at, I showed her (being sure to zoom in on the logo and the 'made in Indiana' part), she asked if she could have one as well. Very cool, but having to buy 2 of everything gets expensive. At least 2 each of Glock 19's, 9mm M&P's, M&P 22 pistols, M&P AR-22's, regular AR's, shotguns, 642's, lights 18650 batteries & chargers, 4Runners, it never ends. Thank GOD she isn't interested in HAM radio yet. I can almost hear it now. "I like the color display on that Icom...." :spend:

long coat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Avon
    I can loan you one if you'd like it. I might be up in the indy area this weekend. Flash hider is usually just a standard 3/4 wrench.

Turns out my boss has one and will let me use it, but I still want to buy one sometime.
    I picked up the red buffer tube and charging handle from Amazon.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This is close to what we had in mind for ours. The wife will be doing a 10.5" pistol in 9mm, all black. Mine will be a 8.5" 300 Blackout. I thought about the red hardware like you have but it's difficult to find in stock anywhere. I may have to look a little harder and wait a bit longer to find some.

These are pretty much going to be fun guns for us both. There are already 4 serious AR's in the house and it's just the 2 of us. :): They do multiply. At first I thought SWMBO wouldn't like that I put myself on the list. She asked what I was looking at, I showed her (being sure to zoom in on the logo and the 'made in Indiana' part), she asked if she could have one as well. Very cool, but having to buy 2 of everything gets expensive. At least 2 each of Glock 19's, 9mm M&P's, M&P 22 pistols, M&P AR-22's, regular AR's, shotguns, 642's, lights 18650 batteries & chargers, 4Runners, it never ends. Thank GOD she isn't interested in HAM radio yet. I can almost hear it now. "I like the color display on that Icom...." :spend:
    It does tend to get expensive but as you say it's very cool that your wife is into this kind of stuff. Some guys are not as lucky and would love to get their wifes/girlfriends more enthused about the firearm ownership lifestyle and all it entails.

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    Here's my build. As yet unfired, maybe this weekend.
    Ingo lower, BCI upper, Spikes 16" barrel, ALG 13" MLoc free float rail, Rock River 2 stage trigger, and generic stock/tube/buffer. I have forgotten who made the grip. Scope is a Nikon P223 with a Nikon mount.
    I got the barrel and rail from USDS. They said the barrel is guaranteed 1moa if I do my part. I'm hoping this one is an improvement over my other ARs.

Matt
    image.jpeg

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    137   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    My build is finally underway. Going to be a 300BLK SBR with 8.5" barrel. I am loving seeing what you all have done with yours. Will keep posting as things start to come together.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    INGO lower #64 checking in. Just a complete lower for now. Plan on doing a basic M4 with a troy drop in rail and a small splash of coyote brown.

#65 still in safe with no immediate plans

Bluejeeper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Montgomery County
    I think I have decided that #98 will be a 300 Blackout pistol with thoughts of SBRing it and adding a suppressor at a later date. It will probably be a while before I get started on it. I am still working on an 18" SPR. Everybody's builds look great so far

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Here's my build. As yet unfired, maybe this weekend.
    Ingo lower, BCI upper, Spikes 16" barrel, ALG 13" MLoc free float rail, Rock River 2 stage trigger, and generic stock/tube/buffer. I have forgotten who made the grip. Scope is a Nikon P223 with a Nikon mount.
    I got the barrel and rail from USDS. They said the barrel is guaranteed 1moa if I do my part. I'm hoping this one is an improvement over my other ARs.

Matt
    View attachment 47058

Very nice.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    #15 will be done in desert tan with tiger camo.
    All the bits are here. Need to get them to AllenM for Ceracoat and then off to Indy Laser for some engraving.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    #15 will be done in desert tan with tiger camo.
    All the bits are here. Need to get them to AllenM for Ceracoat and then off to Indy Laser for some engraving.
    This sounds cool CM. Like to see the finished product when it gets done. :yesway:

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    137   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I went to e-file a form 1 on my INGO lower, but hit a snag. I don't know what the model is. Options were like FF15, SQS-15 and SQS15. Anyone know what model these lowers from BCI Defense actually are?

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I went to e-file a form 1 on my INGO lower, but hit a snag. I don't know what the model is. Options were like FF15, SQS-15 and SQS15. Anyone know what model these lowers from BCI Defense actually are?

Model number is INGO
    Serial number is INGO16XXX

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Turns out my boss has one and will let me use it, but I still want to buy one sometime.
    I picked up the red buffer tube and charging handle from Amazon.
    Might I suggest Weaponwerx - Your source for AR15 armorer wrenches. I bought one of the AR wrenches, it's great. Barrel nut wrench fit very precise, castle nut wrench was a great fit and the flash hider wrench fit really good. I highly recommend them, about the cheapest option out there for a quality wrench.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Are you going to CeraCoat before engraving? I've been debating that.

I will have to do the engraving after the Ceracoating. I am looking into color file processes right now.
    AllenM got the parts from me today and the process begins.
    We picked out the scheme. Should be very cool.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    I will have to do the engraving after the Ceracoating. I am looking into color file processes right now.
    AllenM got the parts from me today and the process begins.
    We picked out the scheme. Should be very cool.

Looking forward to seeing it! I'm still waiting on getting a quote back on my engraving, and still need to pick out a rail. Once I get all that done I will get with Allen and pick a Cera coat for the lower, upper, and rail.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    INGO Lower Pistol Build

Anderson Upper
    7.5 inch barrel
    Omega Mfg super Slim Handguard
    Tactical Superiority LPK
    Noise Forward Muzzle Device
    Umbrella Corp Grip
    Cheapie red dot

20160509_INGOpistolsmall.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Parts dropped with Allen.
    The CMC trigger arrived yesterday completing the parts needed.
    We picked out the colors but I am sure Allen will have a surprise for me when I pick up the parts.

Top Bottom