• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stormryder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Batesville IN
    plan on bein there, will have wifey w/me to get her a pistol.

will be wearing a yellow Army ball cap , red National Guard T-shirt and Black Army jacket.

Also lookin for an Upper & Buttstock for my lower.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I'm apparently going Friday evening. I don't like going Sunday because most of the good stuff is gone and the vendors start packing up by noon, and I'm otherwise occupied on Saturday.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I don't pack up early except on Friday (It's always dead that late.Never could figure out why they make it such a long night when there is only dealers in there?) Anyhoo...stop by,say Hi! and if ya want,ya can shake my crummy paw.

kedie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Southeast of disorder.
    I'm gonna try to go Friday and Saturday. I'll be the late 20s looking white guy, wearing the dirty old Red Sox cap (that should narrow it down for ya:D). I plan on picking up a few Pmags, and I always enjoy looking at Garands.

Jeremiah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Avilla, IN
    I'll be there sunday wearing a black rock and roll hall of fame tshirt and jeans, If anyone else will be there maybe we could meet up for lunch or something?

absrio

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Howard County
    I plan on going on Sunday. I would like to find a 9mm AR upper for a pistol build. I am ready to buy but nobody has the 7" A3's in stock. Might pick up a stripped lower or 2 also. And if i remember a new charging handle for the DPMS 308 I picked up last year at the Oct. 1500.

Caspian

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Noblesville
    I will be tehre most of all three days at the Marion County fish and Game booth. I will be selling a couple of H & K's and a .223 upper

MWJon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Should be there Sat, WTT G23 for G19

Hello everyone, hope to be able to make it out to the 1500 on Saturday. Have a 3rd gen Glock23 I'm looking to trade for a 3rd gen Glock19. Love shooting the .40, but ammo for the 9mm is a little closer in line with my wallet. Any interest let me know!

Cam

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Tipton County
    Ok I have the stupid question of the thread here. What is the rule on carrying at the show?

I told you it was stupid, but I am a gun show virgin.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Ok I have the stupid question of the thread here. What is the rule on carrying at the show?

I told you it was stupid, but I am a gun show virgin.

Unload before you enter the building. Make sure you get the one in the pipe, too. There's an area near the front door where you'll see lots of people doing that, and an area just inside the door littered with zip-ties from people reloading on the way out. Check your guns at the door. There will be officers there who will zip-tie them. Also, they occasionally get pissy with even loaded magazines, so keep it in your pocket.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Will be there on Friday and Saturday. Will be helping a dealer in "room C". She used to have 5 tables, but with the cost of the tables through the roof, she will only have three. And they wonder why less dealers are making the trip???

stormryder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Batesville IN
    Anyone know if Michael Z Williamson will have his table there?
    I always stop at his table to have him sign my copies of his books.
    He just came back from the Sandbox and his site has not been updated as to whether or not he will be there this weekend.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    If that is the case...you know me w/o realizing it as I am the holster dealer against the wall as you walk toward the main hot food place.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    seen a few people at the 1500. Caspian, Scutter, and a couple others I don't remember their names. Sorry. I'm horrible with names, great with faces. Also seen some others that I know I've met before but they didn't say so much as hey so I didn't ask... Saw a bunch of kick ass stuff! Again! This was only my second 1500 but it seemed like there was a bunch more tables than the last one. I was debating on whether to buy another Mag for my BDE or a stock for my lower. After searching and only finding one CZ mag and some ProMags I decided to walk away with a cheap buttstock assembly! :rockwoot: Now I can complete my lower! I would have bought another mag, but the promags are crap from what I've read and the CZ mag had the flat metal bottom and I'd rather keep with the polymer bottoms. I'm picky when it comes to my baby, what can I say?

I saw someone selling Tapco 20rnd SKS mags for $20 bucks and I thoughtHoly Crap! Cheaper than dirt has them for 17 +shipping... so I guess it would have been a deal if you wanted only one... Either way... I also seen 20rnd AR mags going for $11! I thought you guys were crapping over them being 20-25. Maybe I'm thinking of something else...

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    you can carry any handgun or rifle that you want, but you must have it checked at the door, and they put a ziptie on it so it cannot be fired without removing the zip tie.

Top Bottom