• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    My new toy, CZ P09 going to take it out in the morning!

Very nice! I've really considered buying one, as I loved shooting the one TopDog brought to the 1911 shoot last month. I was looking at picking one up from CGW with all the upgrades, but have been reconsidering that and thinking about buying a CZ 75B or SP-01. My birthday is in 3 weeks and I need to sell my G34, M&P 45c and 5" PPQ before I have the funds available to buy myself something. Maybe I'll get more than one... :):
    No knock on the revel thing.
    If you like it....shoot it.
    You will not go wrong on the 97

I really want to shoot that 97 of yours. One of the things making me hesitate in buying a CZ 75B or SP-01 is the fact that I don't like shooting 9mm after having gotten into 1911's. The 97 is hard to find, but it might be a better way for me to go. The question is, how different is it from shooting a 1911?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Very nice! I've really considered buying one, as I loved shooting the one TopDog brought to the 1911 shoot last month. I was looking at picking one up from CGW with all the upgrades, but have been reconsidering that and thinking about buying a CZ 75B or SP-01. My birthday is in 3 weeks and I need to sell my G34, M&P 45c and 5" PPQ before I have the funds available to buy myself something. Maybe I'll get more than one... :):

I really want to shoot that 97 of yours. One of the things making me hesitate in buying a CZ 75B or SP-01 is the fact that I don't like shooting 9mm after having gotten into 1911's. The 97 is hard to find, but it might be a better way for me to go. The question is, how different is it from shooting a 1911?

Fulcrum trigger is different as to be expected. Easy enough to transition if the desire is there.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    My new toy, CZ P09 going to take it out in the morning!
    Just got back from the indoor range put 300 thru it and is flawless. I am partial to my Glock 17 and my Walther PPQ but will have to say probably more accurate and a blast to shoot! Can not imagine with the CGW upgrades what this pistol would be like. Highly recommended, and will soon have to grab a P07.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Just got back from the indoor range put 300 thru it and is flawless. I am partial to my Glock 17 and my Walther PPQ but will have to say probably more accurate and a blast to shoot! Can not imagine with the CGW upgrades what this pistol would be like. Highly recommended, and will soon have to grab a P07.

Did you not get a chance to shoot TopDog's P-09 at the shoot in January? If not, you definitely missed out. If you ask nicely, he may bring it to the next one :)

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Did you not get a chance to shoot TopDog's P-09 at the shoot in January? If not, you definitely missed out. If you ask nicely, he may bring it to the next one :)
    Yea that would be really nice, just to see the difference and I am sure there is. To many good reviews from everything that comes from CGW.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

Very glad you like it.

Top Bottom