• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    I am trying to decide what to get. I have two sales pending and am getting low on guns. ;)
    Okay so being a veteran in the CZs if you had a P-09 and a 75D Compact which would be your next purchase? SP-01 or 97 or what would you recommend ? Mostly just for fun guns because I believe if I carried one it would be the 75D. Thanks

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Okay so being a veteran in the CZs if you had a P-09 and a 75D Compact which would be your next purchase? SP-01 or 97 or what would you recommend ? Mostly just for fun guns because I believe if I carried one it would be the 75D. Thanks

Ooh, that's a tough one. I would probably go with, errr, ummm, man, probably the 97. Only because you already have a full size 9mm.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I'm already back to thinking about the CZ 75B. Can't stop thinking that would be the best place to start my CZ madness. Plan to call BGF and USDS to see if they have one in stock at a reasonable price. If not, Impact Guns has one for ~$525, which seems a fair price for the non-Omega version.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I'm already back to thinking about the CZ 75B. Can't stop thinking that would be the best place to start my CZ madness. Plan to call BGF and USDS to see if they have one in stock at a reasonable price. If not, Impact Guns has one for ~$525, which seems a fair price for the non-Omega version.

I think anyone getting into CZs should start there. My B is still one of my favorites.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    The SP-01 comes with night sights, so depending on your usage, it might be worth it to spend a little more initially. Just playing devil's advocate as you can't go wrong wither way.

I appreciate the information, thanks. I don't think I'll need night sights, so I'm even more convinced the 75B is the right choice.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    My big bad B. ;)
    IMG_0034_zps8343a26f.jpg

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008

Indy Trading Post had a non Omega CZ 75B in stock last week, last Friday as a matter of fact (as did Bradis). I was thinking about trading in my 75B with an Omega trigger for it. But since I have had no problem with mine since I bought it in early 2009 and I like the trigger I decided to just keep mine. So you might want to check out ITP. I don't remember the price off the top of my head but I thought it was very reasonable when I was looking.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Indy Trading Post had a non Omega CZ 75B in stock last week, last Friday as a matter of fact (as did Bradis). I was thinking about trading in my 75B with an Omega trigger for it. But since I have had no problem with mine since I bought it in early 2009 and I like the trigger I decided to just keep mine. So you might want to check out ITP. I don't remember the price off the top of my head but I thought it was very reasonable when I was looking.

Thank you sir, I'll give ITP a call as well as BGF and USDS :)

Top Bottom