• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mannus

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Very nice, sir, and good shooting as well. :yesway:
    I haven't fired a gun in over 2.5 years. I carried a SIG P220 (.45 ACP) as a Reserve Officer for over 20 years.
    I hung up my duty belt over 2 years ago but decided that I needed to practice if I was gonna carry again.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I was in Bradis today. I did not see an SP01 only a P09 and a RAMI.

We had an SP01 Tac about a week ago; it's gone, and the P09 went today. Poor little RAMI is by himself in the case... for a minute; we have a 75B coming soon, and I'll need to find a couple more CZ goodies to order. Any suggestions?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    We had an SP01 Tac about a week ago; it's gone, and the P09 went today. Poor little RAMI is by himself in the case... for a minute; we have a 75B coming soon, and I'll need to find a couple more CZ goodies to order. Any suggestions?
    The FDE P09 seems to be pretty popular right now. The SP01 is always good and the P01 is usually popular. I am a bit surprised the RAMI is sitting there. What are you asking for it?

Last edited:

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    I wouldn't think any of the popular models would sit for long. Couple weeks ago we came up to Indy and stopped in Bradis and left with a CZ 75D Compact and love it! They also at that time had the SP01 Tactical and also almost grabbed it and should have. Down here in the Louisville, Ky. market cant find any to even hold or look at.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    There is a 75BD and two P07s that have been sitting in a LGS up here in Lafayette for over a month. But other places can't keep them on the shelves. :dunno:

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Always try to buy local if they are close on price, but when they don't even stock what you are looking for Buds in Lexington is always very competitive and quick on shipping!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Guess I am blessed down here, Jeffersonville gun dealer will and only charges 15.00 if you are a member of INGO.
    That's pretty sweet. I pay $20 for a transfer. I have been looking at a CZ Compact in .40. I got out of .40 about a year and a half ago but am now reconsidering. I think the all steel Compact should handle it pretty well. Have also been eyeing a 40B. I have had a couple previously but that was before I discovered Cajun goodness.

Top Bottom