• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    They are in Kentucky which is just a few miles south of me, but if I am not mistaken, Whittaker's is the largest CZ dealer in the US. At least that is what I heard.

I know they had some 452 Americans made just for them a while back.
    Whereabouts in Kentucky would like to check them out?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Just picked this up yesterday afternoon. It came with a baggie full of all the parts to Cajunize it. Looking forward to having it tuned and getting it out for its maiden voyage.

IMG_0350_zps28d361e6.jpg

MattyLite

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Just picked this up yesterday afternoon. It came with a baggie full of all the parts to Cajunize it. Looking forward to having it tuned and getting it out for its maiden voyage.

IMG_0350_zps28d361e6.jpg

I thought you already had a Rami? I guess it never hurts to have 2.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    The website states that it's made in the US. Does anyone know if CZ is producing pistols in the US or is it subcontracted out to another company? If contracted, anyone know who? I'm hoping it's actually built by CZ in the US. I'd love to see them offer a handful of different calibers and configurations. That way, I can scratch my 1911 itch and CZ itch with each one bought. From that perspective, they are downright cheap. It used to take north of $1200 and two pistols to get both the CZ and 1911s needs filled and this will let me do that for under $800.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    The website states that it's made in the US. Does anyone know if CZ is producing pistols in the US or is it subcontracted out to another company? If contracted, anyone know who? I'm hoping it's actually built by CZ in the US. I'd love to see them offer a handful of different calibers and configurations. That way, I can scratch my 1911 itch and CZ itch with each one bought. From that perspective, they are downright cheap. It used to take north of $1200 and two pistols to get both the CZ and 1911s needs filled and this will let me do that for under $800.

CZ owns Dan Wesson, which has has a facility in NY that already makes 1911s. I suspect it'll be made there.

and some CZ clones, just because.

IMG_0816_zps86923a8c.jpg

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I don't like the way it looks like she's about to shoot herself in the thigh. I would gladly show Catwoman or Anne Hathaway how to properly handle a gun, any day of the week or night for that matter. :naughty:

Mat250

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Going to try out Tim's Shooting Academy this week after a bit of a break from shooting. What better piece than a CZ to get back on the horse.
    CZ85.jpg

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    FYI for everyone up this way. Four Guns in Lafayette has a 75BD and two new P07s, one in fotay and one in nine. Prices are very reasonable.

Top Bottom