• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Some pics may not have been the best of trophy shots.
    But IMHO some of the pics posted were never meant to be, instead were showing of gear performance.
    If you can't distinguish that, well then you are a disservice to the hunting community.
    We already have too many Fudds.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    first off I am a big hunter, and i have a huge feel for the sport of it. I love seeing, watching, taking pictures of wildlife and actually getting a shot on a nice deer.
    but looking through some of the pictures in this ongoing forum makes me want to just scream, yell and say bad bad words.
    so many pictures with blood covering the animal, huge cuts on the deer and what not.
    SREIOUSLY GUYS?!
    have some damn respect for the wildlife and the sport of hunting. take pride in your harvest, clean the deer up and take a good picture of them.
    It's jackA$$es like you that make people so against the sport of hunting.
    Do you ever do anything other than complain?

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    The pics I took were as it fell. How in the heck would that give the sport a bad name? I am not going to pretty up a deer and that has nothing to do out of respect for the animal. Snobby azz hunters give the sport a bad name.

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    I don't hunt for trophies. The deer was boned out in the field and the antlers are still there. I hunt for meat. More respect than the guy with a room full of taxidermy.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Well I'll be headed to VA tomorrow for my anual hunt camp with my Dad and Brother. A week full of roughing it in the woods with male bonding time and lots of drinking. So far my dad has taken a couple does and has seen a nice 8 point on the cam that he's saving for me. Hopefully within the next couple days I'll be back with a killer story and pics to follow. Wish me luck, and merry christmas and happy hunting to all my fellow INGOer's.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    I don't hunt for trophies. The deer was boned out in the field and the antlers are still there. I hunt for meat. More respect than the guy with a room full of taxidermy.

How do you know that those mounted critters didn't have the rest of them put on the grill?

Maybe taking the antlers and the meat is most respectful ;)

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    On a positive note: Put up some peg board, and hung my bow up along with some small antlers. It's the start of converting the back room of my garage into my fletching, laptop and beer drinking oasis. It's too small to be called a "man cave", it's more of a "spiderhole".

Bench later this week, then add a wall and door to keep out the wimminz.

trailrider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    GREENSBURG
    first off I am a big hunter, and i have a huge feel for the sport of it. I love seeing, watching, taking pictures of wildlife and actually getting a shot on a nice deer.
    but looking through some of the pictures in this ongoing forum makes me want to just scream, yell and say bad bad words.
    so many pictures with blood covering the animal, huge cuts on the deer and what not.
    SREIOUSLY GUYS?!
    have some damn respect for the wildlife and the sport of hunting. take pride in your harvest, clean the deer up and take a good picture of them.
    It's jackA$$es like you that make people so against the sport of hunting.

Good thing you started out by telling us what a HUGE hunter you are...otherwise we never would have guessed it. Do you have a crew come in and field dress and clean up your harvest before you get to it?

Merry X-mas INGO hunters!!!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    went out this morning to put a stalk on some whitetails. It's seems that deer were moving most of the night with the bright reflection off the snow, so i may head out later this afternoon to catch one getting a head start. I had a good stalk on 3 does but ended up getting busted by them before i could close the distance. Good luck to you on the rest of the season!

ISP 5353

Master
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    Putnam County
    Ditto ISP I shot mine at 2:15 u? Lol
    I seen twelve deer between 1-2:30 and I left after the snow drag lol!

Congrats on your deer!:rockwoot:

I saw deer moving early in the afternoon around a staging area inside the wood line by some cut cornfields. They finally meandered out past me a little after 5. Total, I saw 6 does today. They are staying close to food right now in the central part of the state.

Top Bottom