• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MarkC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    This is exactly what the thugs thieves and villains have been pushing us towards. Free rein.

It is very much like the death penalty issue. Apply so much opposition to the death penalty that it costs hundreds of thousands of dollars and takes years to implement, then argue that it is unfair because it costs so much and takes so long. The thugs thieves and villains are doing the same thing here, or, at least a variation of it.

Make it hard to enforce the law, hard personally and professionally for the officers, and guess what happens?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    In the heat of the moment, she decided that she would rather die than face media criticism? Maybe. It just doesn't sit right with me.

She panicked and froze up. It happens all the time. But now instead of looking incompetent, she can look like a martyr.

Zero.

Keep in mind, I'm not saying this is truth. I'm completely speculating, and she could be completely truthful in her statements.

What about post #37?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    A) An oppressive government with so many laws that the police have come to be seen as the enemy by such a huge percent of the citizenry that they are often treated as such.

Really. Rant on about big brother with no disagreement from me but you are not answering the question posed to you.

The actual reasons are a small percentage of people wanting free rein with no interference. And they are winning this fight with the help of a complicit media and a growing group of SJW's

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    A) An oppressive government with so many laws that the police have come to be seen as the enemy by such a huge percent of the citizenry that they are often treated as such.

Are you saying that stopping violent criminals is now cause to see police as the enemy?

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    BLM working EXACTLY as designed. They want lawlessness.

The ruling class lets this get out of control past the election, then the new push for a federal police force to deal with the disorder.

In the interests of diversity the feds hire persons 'formerly involved with the justice system,' some newly arrived refugees, and the same SJWs now confronting the police and blocking freeways. And Hillary stacks the Supreme Court and gets her Australian-style gun control agenda through.

The fedpos and IRS will then be used 1984-style to keep the proles and lower party members in line. :tinfoil:

Just thinking... while it's still legal.

:laugh::dunno:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

That's weird..... I live within those laws and have never been assaulted by the po-lice...
    I do know that breaking those laws while in po-lice presence invites their attention.
    So ...... it's the po-lice fault?

Top Bottom