• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    its something to do! I usually go to pick up some small stuff and look at prices. Plus, I ususally stop somewhere and get something good to eat. Usually its at the Burrito Joint over on Tibbs, but this time I think I may hit up Papa Ru or Shapiros.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    You will not be disappointed with Papa Roux.

I've never found that the prices of the 1500 have ever been good enough for me to buy a complete gun (except 21st had the best deal and was literally the only place I saw G19s). You do get to handle a lot of stuff. Haggle!

Don't forget to hit up the jerky man who is usually near the rear. Mmm, jerky.

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    ALMONDS Mmmmmmmm

JERKY MMmmmmmmm

And then there's guns n' stuff.

I am trying to get there Friday when they open. :rockwoot:

If they only had the chocolate covered bacon ike the state fair...:wwub:

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Is the parking in the same place as the last & is the building in the same locale(The one with 3 rooms)?Only my second indy 1500 but cant wait till this weekend.The drive from the fort is well worth it ,I blew off the ft wayne show because my gut was telling me it would s*ck compared to the indy show.

IndySKS

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    LaPorte
    Haven't been there before either. Was thinking about going, but can you walk around with a for sale sign attached to a gun you want to sell? Been to some shows that are ok with that and some that are not.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Isn't there a "loophole" located somewhere at the 1500 - and how can I get involved? Is there a loophole membership fee or anything?:):

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Is the parking in the same place as the last & is the building in the same locale(The one with 3 rooms)?Only my second indy 1500 but cant wait till this weekend.The drive from the fort is well worth it ,I blew off the ft wayne show because my gut was telling me it would s*ck compared to the indy show.

The show is in the South Pavilion this time. The location alternates between that one and the Expo Hall (southwest corner of the fairgrounds).

Parking for the South Pavilion is to the east of the building. Additional parking is directly across 38th street.

50bmgshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 4, 2009
    Greenfield
    the 1500 is one of the best places around indy to pick up anything related to guns or ammo. if your on a budget or want to save money then do this......walk around the show once and look at prices, then go buy the best priced guns, ammo, gear, etc. i've seen far too many people buy something as soon as they see and just a few tables down is the same stuff for much less $$

jwdeal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2009
    looking for a glock and a bersa deal

I hope i can find a Glock 19 and maybe a bersa 380 or 9mm and get a package price on both

Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    Since INGO will have booth space, can we stop by and sign up to be a site supporter? I'd rather pay cash if I can. It's $10 a year minimum, right?

Hemingway

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Indiana
    I'm interested in picking up a new (or like new) rifled 870 barrel (w/sights) at the 1500. Anyone recommend a dealer there for this there? What kind of price can I expect? They are ridiculous at Gander Mountain.

Top Bottom