• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    I would suggest checking out the Plainfield SHooting Supplies booth. They usually have the best prices on Glocks at the show.

Not only the show but also around Indy , I'll NEVER go back to that Camby store .

I picked up a 21 on Monday and I'm getting a 30 SF tomorrow . Each one is LESS than $600 OTD brand new .

While the rest of you guys are at the show , I'll be at ECPR trying out my new pistols .

Eiffelman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2009
    Do the vendors with booths at the 1500 usually have printed price sheets for their guns? That would help Buyers do a little comparative shopping.

skydelta34

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Do the vendors with booths at the 1500 usually have printed price sheets for their guns? That would help Buyers do a little comparative shopping.

Bring a small notebook and take your own notes. Plus you can make notes on how to find your way back to that deal you want to find later. I doubt many vendors are going to give you a price list you can walk around and use to deal with other vendors.

skydelta34

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I'm interested in picking up a new (or like new) rifled 870 barrel (w/sights) at the 1500. Anyone recommend a dealer there for this there? What kind of price can I expect? They are ridiculous at Gander Mountain.

Look for the older guy, usually wearing suspenders, under the sign that says SHOTGUN BARRELS. I believe he is from the speedway area and usually has every 870 barrel. His prices are pretty good and tax might be included in the price.

Eiffelman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2009
    Bring a small notebook and take your own notes. Plus you can make notes on how to find your way back to that deal you want to find later. I doubt many vendors are going to give you a price list you can walk around and use to deal with other vendors.

I pretty much know the value range of what I am looking for...the low, medium and high. If it's a real deal, I am going to jump on it right then and there.

versuchstier147

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Indiana
    Someone asked this question here already but, no one's answered. And I want to know, too.

Can one register at the INGO table to be a Site Supporter?

And, you don't need a sign. Just walk around with a gun and people will ask you about it.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Someone asked this question here already but, no one's answered. And I want to know, too.

Can one register at the INGO table to be a Site Supporter?

And, you don't need a sign. Just walk around with a gun and people will ask you about it.

My guess would be yes.

I imagine that since :ingo: will be represented at the 1500, and will have :ingo: gear for sale, one would expect to be able to sign up as a site supporter/advertiser. Just my guess

Raoc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    I know Model 1 and Tony's Custom are usually there, what other regulars typically have a large selection of decent quality AR parts? I'll be looking for a 20" barrel and an A1 upper (not together)

skydelta34

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I pretty much know the value range of what I am looking for...the low, medium and high. If it's a real deal, I am going to jump on it right then and there.
    Best way to shop, know what it's worth before you get there. Sounds like you dont need a price sheet for comparison shopping.

GetA2J

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Terre Haute,Indiana
    I need to make me a shopping list. I usually go and pick up a few things I didn't plan on and forgot to get something that I wanted. :@ya:
    Do we have any time schedules for the :ingo: Table? I do want to pay up my site supporter and maybe give a little extra for INGO's new server fund.

45Guy

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Indy 1500

I have found some good deals on guns and ammo at the 1500, but you need to know what you are after and the current pricing or you will end up buying high.

I don’t know if my XD 45 floats, but it shoots better than the Glock’s that I have shot.

jstrahl

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 22, 2009
    Franklin
    @lawrra
    If you've never been to the 1500 its worth the trip. Lately the prices have been pretty retarded and its been hard to move around because of so many people, but you get to see/handle a lot of firearms that you don't see every day.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    How will the explosion affect the 1500?

INDIANAPOLIS --
    A large propane tanker truck explosion and fire on an Interstate 465 on-ramp Thursday morning caused the closure of that interstate and Interstate 69 on Indianapolis' northeast side and injured at least two people.Flames surged hundreds of feet into the air immediately following the explosion, which happened just after 10:30 a.m. on the ramp from southbound Interstate 69 to southbound I-465.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    How will the explosion affect the 1500?

INDIANAPOLIS --
    A large propane tanker truck explosion and fire on an Interstate 465 on-ramp Thursday morning caused the closure of that interstate and Interstate 69 on Indianapolis' northeast side and injured at least two people.Flames surged hundreds of feet into the air immediately following the explosion, which happened just after 10:30 a.m. on the ramp from southbound Interstate 69 to southbound I-465.

It won't, but if you're coming from the north, you should probably find alternate routes, as parts of I-69 and I-465 could be closed for some time.

Top Bottom