• ...and so much more!
  • Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Well here is my .02

A person having a yard sale has opened their property to a public forum. Any person wishing to enter may do so. And may do so while conducting themselves in any legal manner. OC is legal. Wearing a pro choice button is legal. Wearing a "Don't blame me. I voted for Ron Paul shirt is legal. All of these things may offend someone, including the property owner. The property owner reserves the right to ask someone to leave if they do not agree with the behavior of a person/s.

As a property owner myself I would post a sign stating the behaviors I do not want conducted on my property. Such as "No pets allowed".

Saying that I should conceal my firearm so as not to offend anyone is the same thing as saying I shouldn't wear my "Rehab Is For Quitters t-shirt because the property owner may be a recovering alcoholic and they could take offense.

My main point is any behavior could be perceived as offensive by any person. I will not spend, nor do I expect anyone else to, my time worrying that every thing I do may offend someone. I will conduct myself in the way I feel is appropriate.

:ar15:to PC

JosephR

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    NW IN
    I'm NO LONGER worried about OFFENDING anyone. Did I ever say I didn't want anyone offended anyway or did what I said grow into that? Meh, I may have.

What I meant to say was be considerate.

F*ck Target or WalMart or the local restaurant if they don't want me to carry there! BUT, that's a big corporation that I could give a rat's A$$ about. Some poor guy out there with a garage sale, well, I'd rather be neighborly.

Top Bottom