• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    For the record, I have NEVER OC'd. CC for me only.

Yet I fully support the OC movement. :yesway:

Personally, I only OC, the only place I don't carry(other than work where it is not allowed) when I am wearing pants is my neighbors homes. I don't know how they feel about the issue and don't want to have it possibly ruin a friendship if they find out I am carrying in their house.

Other than that, for me, no place is off limits unless stated in IN law.

For the record which is it do you OC or do you CC? :D

JosephR

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    NW IN
    how did that contribute to this discussion at all?

And how did your quote of it?

I believe he's letting him know that it may be common for even those that support the 2nd and the right to carry to not want you armed. Young seems to or sort of shows that he believes that he can and will and really only needs to worry when asked.

Jeremy is showing him that he can start thinking about it ahead of time. Maybe?

joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    Personally, I only OC, the only place I don't carry(other than work where it is not allowed) when I am wearing pants is my neighbors homes. I don't know how they feel about the issue and don't want to have it possibly ruin a friendship if they find out I am carrying in their house.

Other than that, for me, no place is off limits unless stated in IN law.

Just out of curiosity, are there places you go without pants?:dunno:

JosephR

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    NW IN
    I've got something for you to hug...

;)

For the record, I carry on my bike even if an old soccer mom should happen to get behind me and see a Glock or P30L sticking out of my pants when my shirt flies up. CC'ing is not always "hiding" :-P

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    :dunno:

I don't know what he does to tell you the truth. I know he jogs and doesn't want his sweaty balls to ruin his permit.

:cool:

I read that in a thread somewhere...

Wow, that was a thread about cycling(I don't jog), and asked if a copy of the permit would do so i don't ruin my original.

My thinking would be similar to driving without your license that you can actually prove you are a licensed driver and therefore don't get in trouble for driving illegally.

I hadn't considered sitting on the permit...that would absorb some of the ball sweat though.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    And how did your quote of it?

your right... i didnt... i recall that statement....
    i am done with this thread.... my final points are
    OC whenever and wherever you feel the desire to... BUT if asked not to... then dont PERIOD... i understand the other side... that there are situations where you are better off CCing... and i agree, but thats for me, if someone doesnt want to CC to keep from irritating someone, it is also their right to do so... but if asked not to, its their responsibility to abide...

i hope i didnt offend anyone, i wasnt really arguing for the sake of arguing either... merely stating that if someone doesnt want stipulations put on their rights, then they should exersice those rights.... ill keep an eye on this thread and respond if anyone quotes me otherwise i am out of this because i was helping defend youngda9 and didnt realize how much he had contridicted himself...

Last edited:

JosephR

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    NW IN
    You're a good guy Indy, I hold nothing against you. Young may, if you ever decide to hug him ;)

Now go order that Tundra that you want!

AFA1CY

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    In that Field that is Green
    MAN! I NEVER MENT TO BE A
    Troll.jpg

Top Bottom