• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    Most recently I have been a carpenter, but I started out my adult life as a Marine, repairing trucks, blowing stuff up and other various Marine activities.

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Retired from the Army. Still working part-time for the Army as a contractor. Plan to apply for some Obama stimulus money so that I can do extended research into my theory that life can be sustained on nothing but beer and cigars. :rockwoot:

cbseniour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    South East Marion County
    I retired about 1 year ago, now I'm back to writing estimates on big trucks for insurance companies. I was an Independent claim adjuster for 20 years before that worked in and ran body shops. Never had a real job.

woodwalker

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Brownstown
    electrical lineman. spend my days 40 or 50 feet in the air in a bucket truck occasionlly have to climb. also part time farmer and wanna-be hunter

Last edited:

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Retired from the Army. Still working part-time for the Army as a contractor. Plan to apply for some Obama stimulus money so that I can do extended research into my theory that life can be sustained on nothing but beer and cigars. :rockwoot:

I can save you some time and tell you it will never work. Now if you throw some bacon into that equation I know it will work!

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    Coming off disability (yaa). Working in a specialized Security Guard position in Communication Support for a major coal company. Nontechnical name is Tracker, monitor conveyor belt alarms, CO detectors, all underground personnel movement. Prior to SSD, Debt Collector, prior to that Retail Slave, prior to that home construction, prior to that Major Construction Site Engineer's rep, prior to that 14 years as a Commercial Pilot / Aviation Mechanic and jack of all trades / master of some. (Family run FBO).

Presently involved in the advanced training phase of playing "Google Gotcha" online.

Top Bottom