• JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    part-time Cosmetologist.

One of these days, I'm totally cashing in on that. :D
    Today, however...I'm running late from dinkin' around on the computer, so you'll have to hang out with me while my hair is still mostly trying to dry and probably sporting no make up. Hope your potential customers don't judge your capabilities by the looks of your friends. :laugh:
    See ya soon. :D

MrsXtremeVel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    One of these days, I'm totally cashing in on that. :D
    Today, however...I'm running late from dinkin' around on the computer, so you'll have to hang out with me while my hair is still mostly trying to dry and probably sporting no make up. Hope your potential customers don't judge your capabilities by the looks of your friends. :laugh:
    See ya soon. :D

LOLOL... I'll fix it when you get here!!! :D

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Currently seeking employment!

I too was in the NDT industry for almost 15 years. I went back to college and graduated with a BS in Business. For the past 15 years, I have been in Sales/Marketing with experience in B2B Sales as well as Marketing Manager for a heavy demolition firm in Sales/Marketing & Asset Recovery.

Would someone please hire me??? I've never been out of work this long. Trust me, it's not due to lack of effort. :rolleyes:

Feel free to PM me and I will send you my Linkedin Profile link and/or resume!
    Thank you for your consideration!

ALSO: I also have experience doing volunteer work as the VP of a Mission Group in Kenya/Tanzania, East Africa & volunteer with a worldwide organization called Kairos working as Clergy in our prison system.

MrFive

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    Hamilton County
    Had my own FFL for a while, not anymore...thanks Obama! I think they knew we didnt have the money to fight back.

Now I work for large evil multi-national online retailer that people ***** about not paying sales tax.

jrose361

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2011
    i drive a bread and cake truck arount N/E IN
    its big and white and has a pic on the side of what i sell to gas stations and Walmart

Nightwalker65

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2011
    Seymour
    Quality Auditor at a forging company in Columbus by night/hobbyist gunsmith by day; past lives have included machinist apprentice, welder,father,husband, forklift driver,factory worker and security guard...

Top Bottom