• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Always the same, people catch a temporary break on energy costs and it's a leadership dog pile to see who can add taxes the fastest.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Old and not good with links, it was in Google news. Some smarter computer guys will have one soon I would think. He wants $10 per barrel.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Yeah. I seen the article also. Wants a tax of $10 per barrel to pay for infrastructure repair. I bet in the end if its passed less than 10% will actually go for repairs. Total BS.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Doesn't take as many people these days and you need some skills. Sometimes I think leadership on the infrastructure issue is looking at too many pictures from the 30s when there were a lot more people working with picks and shovels.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    One article said "...the tax will be paid by Oil Companies."

Say one thing for the guy; he has the intelligence of the typical Democrat voter pegged.

kalboy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    S Indiana
    How about we meet in the middle? Take the able bodied who are on entitlements and send them to do the infrastructure repair.

You expect the able bodied dole recipients to work in exchange for their benefits ?!?!? Shriekin' Nazi!!!

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    Doesn't take as many people these days and you need some skills. Sometimes I think leadership on the infrastructure issue is looking at too many pictures from the 30s when there were a lot more people working with picks and shovels.

I think this really only applies to lowest bidder/most profit scenarios. That stuff from the 30's was built to last and only now, 80+ years later, are they really needing to be restored/repaired.
    And most of that work is needed because those projects were left to rot instead of being maintained.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I propose a $10 per citizen per day tax on traitors in the government to be paid out of the traitors' personal funds.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    " it will be paid for by the oil companies, not directly by consumers, and would also apply to jet and train fuel."

"We recognize that oil companies would likely be pass on[STRIKE] some [/STRIKE] ALL of the cost," said White House economic adviser Jeff Zients. He declined to elaborate on how the fee would impact prices at the pump,"

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    The man simply does not like oil. If he could, in addition to disarming us he would have us all riding bicycles instead of driving cars. 349 days folks and this abomination is gone.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom