• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Looking at the picture, I wonder how much was spent on it?

Are you kidding? He couldn't be bothered to take time out for an American hero and an icon of our ages... that's an unrelated stock photo taken on April 24, 2012.
    Now if it'd had something to do with Mao, or Che, or....

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    I've always been struck by how much Obama
    Obama.jpg

looks like Mussolini
    MussoliniBenito1.jpg

Same pose, same expression.

Il Duce and El Douchebag

Butler30

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2011
    Well now we will never know how they filmed the moon landing...has anyone been to Kennedy Center? They never once mentioned the moon landing just our first orbit to space.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    has anyone been to Kennedy Center? They never once mentioned the moon landing just our first orbit to space.

Yes, I've been several times and your statement is false.
    Not only is there "Moon Rock" on display, the tour guides give the whole spiel about several chunks being engraved "Presented to [x] from the people of the United States of America" by Nixon's request - being given to several Heads of State...some having been reported stolen from them.

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    Hey this is from a guy whose wife touched the Queen of England, returned the bust of Winston Churchill and gives crappy, cheap gifts to the British monarch and prime minister. What more would you expect from him? These actions had to be intentional because he should have one or more people on staff who could tell him every move that he should make regarding proper protocol. I do not remember if he bowed to the Queen like he bows to the mid eastern dictators. I have always been suspicious since day one of his loyalties and intentions.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    We sent robots 10 years ago. This isn't that much of a step up. They were planning manned mars missions 20 years ago. NASA cutbacks pretty much stopped that.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    We sent robots 10 years ago. This isn't that much of a step up. They were planning manned mars missions 20 years ago. NASA cutbacks pretty much stopped that.

Research the difference between Curiosity and previous Mars rovers. Then come back and we can continue this discussion. Claiming this wasn't much of a step demonstrates a clear ignorance about the topic at hand.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Yes, I've been several times and your statement is false.
    Not only is there "Moon Rock" on display, the tour guides give the whole spiel about several chunks being engraved "Presented to [x] from the people of the United States of America" by Nixon's request - being given to several Heads of State...some having been reported stolen from them.

Did Bill Clinton end up with a stolen moon rock?

Edit: answered own question. Not stolen but rather "lost" or "misplaced" depending on where you read about it.

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011...urns-up-in-bill-clintons-gubernatorial-files/

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Butler 30:
    Don't be absurd; Of course we went to the moon!
    That's where we found Obama's Birth Certificate.

Hey all you haters, its a joke!

Top Bottom