• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Obama pays tribute to Neil Armstrong, the only way he knows how | The Daily Caller

Yeah, a picture of himself.
    Barack_Obama_is_a_pathetic_narcissist.png

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    He looks up and remembers back to 1969, A poor African boy growing up in Indonesia. Watching the first man to walk on the moon, and saying to himself. "Someday I am going to become President of that great foreign nation that was able to accomplish this wondrous feat. And when I am I'm going to run it straight into the ground."

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    He looks up and remembers back to 1969, A poor African boy growing up in Indonesia. Watching the first man to walk on the moon, and saying to himself. "Someday I am going to become President of that great foreign nation that was able to accomplish this wondrous feat. And when I am I'm going to run it straight into the ground."

:laugh:

backfire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 6, 2011
    He looks up and remembers back to 1969, a poor African boy growing up in Indonesia. Watching the first man to walk on the moon and saying to himself, "Someday I am going to [STRIKE]become[/STRIKE] be given the Presidentcy of that great foreign nation that was able to accomplish this wondrous feat; by the Liberal/Progressive Elitest. [STRIKE]And when[/STRIKE] Then I am going to run it straight into the ground, where the sheeple will love me for it!"

FIFY ;)

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Armstrong! You didn't do that! Everyone you ever knew and a couple hundred million you didn't know did that!

EOD Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Carroll County
    I thought he would pay tribute by cutting NASA's budget...again.

This would free up a few bucks for Dept of Health and Human Services to keep funding his voting base...I mean Obama Bucks...I mean Welfare...

BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    I think it should be something like this:
    "If I stack all the debt I have created during my term, I just might have enough to get there..."

mydoghasfleas

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Undisclosed
    The whole political structure sickens me. It has tainted my view and made me see things in all the actions of these men that make me want to vomitus.

Looking at the picture, I wonder how much was spent on it? They flew him to a certain location, at a specific time, with just the right lighting and photographer and crew. Probably blocked off traffic, had the secret service (SS) do tons of work to set this up and no telling what other things had to happen to get this shot.
    All for what seems to me like an american idol contest. That is what I see in this pic, not a tribute to Mr Armstrong, but a cheap shot and a slap to his face.

Barack_Obama_is_a_pathetic_narcissist.png

Top Bottom