• ...and so much more!
  • Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Obama could do what everyone has asked of him but refuses and instead makes excuses so fuels the fire himself.

From The Article: Obama could file a Freedom of Information Act request to view his original birth certificate and make copies. But at this point, the White House maintains, nothing will satisfy the doubters.

I have a simple and legitimate non birther question. On this and other records, why the secrecy?

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    This issue will probably be solved like twenty years from now. Until then, we got bigger fish to fry. I personally think he was not born in the U.S. or its territories, but what do I know. Even if I am correct, its not like the truth will come out anytime soon. JMHO.

garlic_b

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Bloomington
    He could be born on the moon and have one Martian parent and according to the constitution and case law, as long as one parent was a citizen and lived in the US for at least 5 years before he was born, he would still be eligible.

The Martian parent could be a Muslim too, and he would also still be eligible.

Last edited:

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    I thought that his mother did not meet the necessary eligibility requirements of having lived in the US for 5 years before a certain age. Whether the guy is constitutionally eligible or not, whether he is a closet moslem or not, he is just not what I think to be good for this country. Everything that comes out of his mouth is either a twisted spin on something or an outright lie. Reagan might have known as Teflon Ron, but this guy needs a nickname like greaseball Barry or Crisco Man due to being too slimy and greasy to get a really good grip on.

ElsiePeaRN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Eastern Indiana
    I personally think he was not born in the U.S. or its territories, but what do I know..

At least he wont get on the ballot in AZ. Governor just signed a bill requiring you have to prove you are eligible to be on the ballot.

I thought that his mother did not meet the necessary eligibility requirements of having lived in the US for 5 years before a certain age.

Did you all even read the article? superjoe, even if every state in the union passed such legislation and every geovernor signed it, he HAS proven it. He has submitted the same birth record that every other citizen born in Hawaii has presented.

A5guy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Steuben County
    I'm pretty sure Karl Rove and even Hillary would have been all over this subject during the election if there were any substance to it.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    If the "natural born" wording of the Constitution was meant to keep sitting presidents from having dual citizenship, it should have worded it that way.
    Because even if Obama was born in Indianapolis and his certificate was plastered on every window of every building in downtown Indy, ...he still holds dual citizenship. His place of birth has nothing to do with it...his father's citizenship DOES.

"British Nationality Act of 1948 (Part II, Section 5): Subject to the provisions of this section, a person born after the commencement of this Act shall be a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies by descent if his father is a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies at the time of the birth."

At the time Obama was “born in Honolulu”, Kenya was a British colony. As a Kenyan native, Obama’s father was a British subject and his citizenship was governed by that^ British Nationality Act.

I'd think they'd have at least urged him to renounce his citizenship there... but whatever.

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    I agree...there are still many loopholes (fullbright scholarship, kenya being under UK rule, etc.) And as far as the birth certificate...we still have one doctor saying she's seen it. That's what we've had all along. There is no new information in that article.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Am I the only one completely tired of this topic?

Even if he were determined to be an illegal alien and removed from office tomorrow, it still doesn't change the fact that the majority of the populace vOter for and agree with his overall direction. Remove Obama and they will still vote for the next legal one to come by.

Top Bottom