• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    He never wants to face his Muslim bretheren when they do dispicable acts. It was all a misunderstanding and his reluctant condemnation and call for action seemed downplayed. Where is the outrage? Where is the strong determination that this act will not go unpunished? It wasn't there! The chickens are coming home to roost and it is really sad to see that the current administration and our nation's President is a weak, Muslim sympathizing fool. He is worse than Jimmy Carter!!!:xmad:

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    You know, I am SO GLAD I am not a black dude.

The first black president...and we get THIS GUY.

Geez. That must kinda hurt. Its like working really hard for years and years to buy a house, then you find out it has asbestos all thru it.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville

Geez. That must kinda hurt. Its like working really hard for years and years to buy a house, then you find out it has asbestos all thru it.

At least asbestos is fixable, and for a lot less than the mess this guy's making.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    At least asbestos is fixable, and for a lot less than the mess this guy's making.

Agreed.

I wonder how the first woman president is going to do, and the first Hispanic president etc.

There can only be one "First" and the blacks kinda got screwed with this guy.

Tsigos

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    The last line: "God bless the United States of America" delivered with downcast eyes, sinking voice, and turning from the podium. Disgraceful.

Bush would at least sound tough and look us in the eyes.

Either you are lying, blind or watched some other press conference. I certainly did not see him turn away from the podium. His speech was solemnly spoken respectful of those that just lost their lives. I'm glad we have a level-headed president instead of one who starts unnecessary wars because he is blinded by anger.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7421468n[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Either you are lying, blind or watched some other press conference. I certainly did not see him turn away from the podium. His speech was solemnly spoken respectful of those that just lost their lives. I'm glad we have a level-headed president instead of one who starts unnecessary wars because he is blinded by anger.

Obama on ambassador's death: Justice will be done - CBS News Video
    [/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Yes, an attack on sovereign US territory and murder of US diplomatic officials is nothing to get upset about.

Just a thought; when you start mainlining the koolaid it might be time to step back and reconsider.

hacksawfg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Hopefully not Genera
    Agreed.

I wonder how the first woman president is going to do, and the first Hispanic president etc.

There can only be one "First" and the blacks kinda got screwed with this guy.

Flame suit on, check. Cover nearby, check.

First woman president will do just fine. God have mercy on the poor soul who attacks on the wrong week of the month, though.

Aaaaannd... DUCK AND COVER!

406418_366808563329543_315873754_n.jpg

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green

Second Black President...

President Clinton is the first one....

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Flame suit on, check. Cover nearby, check.

First woman president will do just fine. God have mercy on the poor soul who attacks on the wrong week of the month, though.

Aaaaannd... DUCK AND COVER!

406418_366808563329543_315873754_n.jpg

I'm standing by with a fire extinguisher, just don't want to get to close. Flame throwers aren't exactly precision weapons. :laugh:

Tsigos

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    [/QUOTE]

Yes, an attack on sovereign US territory and murder of US diplomatic officials is nothing to get upset about.

Just a thought; when you start mainlining the koolaid it might be time to step back and reconsider.[/QUOTE]

Okay, I have reconsidered and you're right. Let's invade. Who's responsible? Doesn't matter but at least we'll look tough.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas

Just a thought; when you start mainlining the koolaid it might be time to step back and reconsider.[/QUOTE]

Okay, I have reconsidered and you're right. Let's invade. Who's responsible? Doesn't matter but at least we'll look tough.[/QUOTE]

Doves on the gun forum. I might have to reconsider my choice of weapons when I dove hunt.

Tsigos

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012

Just a thought; when you start mainlining the koolaid it might be time to step back and reconsider.

Okay, I have reconsidered and you're right. Let's invade. Who's responsible? Doesn't matter but at least we'll look tough.[/QUOTE]

Doves on the gun forum. I might have to reconsider my choice of weapons when I dove hunt.[/QUOTE]

Not sure what your comment means. I am not antiwar if the situation calls for it but I expect the leader of the free world to be rational and capable of logical and nuanced responses to crises and to not act like a hot-tempered cowboy. You know - speak softly but carry a big stick.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Okay, I have reconsidered and you're right. Let's invade. Who's responsible? Doesn't matter but at least we'll look tough.

Doves on the gun forum. I might have to reconsider my choice of weapons when I dove hunt.[/QUOTE]

Not sure what your comment means. I am not antiwar if the situation calls for it but I expect the leader of the free world to be rational and capable of logical and nuanced responses to crises and to not act like a hot-tempered cowboy. You know - speak softly but carry a big stick.[/QUOTE]

His comment sounds like a threat to me.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom