• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • marmion

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    I hate when people say Obama's policies were a failure and they didn't help anybody. That is such an unfair lie. His policies do help people: ISIS, Assad, Soros, Iran, China, Merkel, GE, Fiat, Buffet, Wall Street, Paul Ryan, the Muslim Brotherhood. Please start giving Obama credit where credit is due.

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    Sorry POTUS Obama, you have done the unthinkable. Has anyone forgot the "Embassy Issue" where our Americans were held hostage in Iran? Anyone remember our USMC Embassy Staff blind folded and being led to a holding cell? I do. Yes, they came home, but was a long hurdle to cross.

I would say a bad connation to them. Let them play mayrtar with another country. Try it on the Israelies, Germans, French, British. Hope they arm up their Tactical Planes and drop a few reminders that leave some flattened buildings.

They have been shopping a long time to squeeze the US for $.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    The bottom 50% of tax payers pay around $34 billion in taxes annually. That's how much we have to Iran. The equivalent of the income taxes paid by HALF of our working families.

chew on that.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The bottom 50% of tax payers pay around $34 billion in taxes annually. That's how much we have to Iran. The equivalent of the income taxes paid by HALF of our working families.

chew on that.

I don't mean to bring this thread off topic too, but this made me check. The taxes that the 1% pays, accounts for more revenue than the taxes paid by the bottom 90%. But yet they don't pay their fare share. Because, apparently tax rate is what determines "fair share", and instead of how how many dollars they actually payed in.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    yeah, I yelled that at the TV during the last debate. HOW DO YOU CUT TAXES AND NOT HAVE IT AFFECT THE WEALTHY THE MOST SINCE THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES PAYING TAXES?!?!

It felt really good to get that off my chest. Trump needs to SLAM Hillary the next time she talks about his tax cuts benefiting the wealthy. Ask her how her tax hike will help the poor.

I don't mean to bring this thread off topic too, but this made me check. The taxes that the 1% pays, accounts for more revenue than the taxes paid by the bottom 90%. But yet they don't pay their fare share. Because, apparently tax rate is what determines "fair share", and instead of how how many dollars they actually payed in.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom