• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    All else equal, I strongly suspect that the 2nd amendment would stand a better chance of escaping further erosion under a president Romney than what we have now.

We can't know for certain, but that is a possibility. Unfortunately all else is not equal, as Romney has a proven track record of passing anti-2A legislation.

Shhhhh, the Obamoplogists can't have you talking like this. They have to keep up the illusion that they didn't help screw gun owners.

I enjoy how some of the more dense among you attempt to label anyone who disagrees with you as 'apologists'. I didn't vote for Obama. What I do stand for is truth and facts, not hearsay and bull****.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    I enjoy how some of the more dense among you attempt to label anyone who disagrees with you as 'apologists'. I didn't vote for Obama. What I do stand for is truth and facts, not hearsay and bull****.

Don't be obtuse, you're not an apologist for disagreeing, you're an apologist for making excuses for Obama, and offering aid and comfort.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    How has it been eroded under Obama? Serious question. He can talk and "saber-rattle" all he wants, but at the end of the day, he has no powers of "decree" against the second.
    Romney on the other hand actually did "sign on the dotted line." We are better off without him. He's was a fickle as the wind blows. He would have done whatever the public by-and-large would have wanted him to do. THAT is a dangerous man. At least with Obama, we know where we stand, won't be "Pearl Harbor'd." ....Gives us time to organize and present a solid front against infringements.

Lie back and enjoy it...it's for your own good...these lemons I'm feeding you are actually sweet...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    How has it been eroded under Obama? Serious question. He can talk and "saber-rattle" all he wants, but at the end of the day, he has no powers of "decree" against the second.
    Romney on the other hand actually did "sign on the dotted line." We are better off without him. He's was a fickle as the wind blows. He would have done whatever the public by-and-large would have wanted him to do. THAT is a dangerous man. At least with Obama, we know where we stand, won't be "Pearl Harbor'd." ....Gives us time to organize and present a solid front against infringements.

Please don't say I'm saying more than I'm saying. We have gun control now. Obama did nothing in his 1st term to further that. "Further erosion" implies that we'll see more gun control under Obama than we would have under Romney. That's all.

As for "We are better off without him", I think you're either a closet democrat who likes what Obama is doing, or too delusional to properly divined the word of the Chosen One.

Obama's coronation speech was unmistakably leftist, more than any of the nine inauguration speeches I've listened to in my life. Obama didn't talk about bringing the nation together, reaching common ground, or compromise, which is about the the worst a Romney presidency would have done.

Obama's speech was full speed "forward", and marginalizing those who oppose him. Recent polls show that people are more worried about losing benefits than the national debt those benefits cost. There's no stopping this train once a majority of the nation is dependent on the government. Better off? I would gladly trade in this neo-marxist president for a status quo Romney.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    It seems to me that when you take Obama's contempt for us coupled with the sentiment he shared with Medvedev about waiting until after the election, we have significant cause for concern.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Obama has to be the worst president in the history of our nation. There are times I wonder why congress hasn't impeached him. But when I think of who would take Obama's place in the line of succession, I just pray we make it to 2016. :(

Top Bottom