• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SOCOM242

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    I, for one, feel like I'm in The Twilight Zone. I knew that I knew he would pull something like this, yet everywhere you look, his actions are protected by a dishonest media and a flock of sheep bound to his every inclination. Obama is determined to destroy traditional America IMHO.

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    I, for one, feel like I'm in The Twilight Zone. I knew that I knew he would pull something like this, yet everywhere you look, his actions are protected by a dishonest media and a flock of sheep bound to his every inclination. Obama is determined to destroy traditional America IMHO.

It's not just your opinion. He said himself his goal is to fundamentally transform America.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    It's funny how the slavish, slathering Quislings refuse to ever admit, despite post after post of defenses and excuses and telling us before the election that he'd NEVER go after guns, and we were just being paranoid, that they're in the bag for Barry. Now that's he's entered his jihad against gun owners, they're doubling down on deflecting criticism of him. It's too far along to convince us of his benevolence. We do see how it is.

How much crack do you smoke on a daily basis? I don't and have never supported Obama. I don't believe that I ever said he'd never go after guns. There have been several accusations from you of me being an Obama apologist. Saying Romney would have been just as bad as Obama is NOT defending Obama. It is saying Republicans are doing a **** poor job of trying to win an election. Find some posts and I'll admit to it, until then...stop yapping like a little ankle biting mutt.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Really? You really want to cling to that?

At this point, I think most undelusioned gun owners would rather take their chances than have a president who openly, actively promotes an anti-gun agenda and marginalizes gun owners. Especially since "coming together" doesn't seem all that likely.

If you think it is delusional to trust Obama and Romney the same, I guess I'm extremely delusional. When Romney came out supporting Obamacare (then ended up running on Repeal and Replace) and said during a debate that he'd support an AWB if both sides came together, there was even less of a reason to trust him than before. Do I want to cling to that? Yep, sure do. I look for integrity in people and Romney has as much as Obama...very, very little. When one takes a stance on both sides within a short period of time, that isn't called growth...it is called pandering or flip-flopping.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    How much crack do you smoke on a daily basis? I don't and have never supported Obama. I don't believe that I ever said he'd never go after guns. There have been several accusations from you of me being an Obama apologist. Saying Romney would have been just as bad as Obama is NOT defending Obama. It is saying Republicans are doing a **** poor job of trying to win an election. Find some posts and I'll admit to it, until then...stop yapping like a little ankle biting mutt.

While many like yourself, who slam Republicans and conservative media at every chance, may not at all support Obama, by doing your best to make his opposition look bad, you are helping Obama-ites at every turn. Your goal is to seed distrust of Republicans, and that is empowering Obama.

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    Holy crap some of you are loopy...especially the OP. Seeing conspiracy where there is none to be seen.

This is like a circus :):

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    While many like yourself, who slam Republicans and conservative media at every chance, may not at all support Obama, by doing your best to make his opposition look bad, you are helping Obama-ites at every turn. Your goal is to seed distrust of Republicans, and that is empowering Obama.

Nope, sorry. I don't slam only Republicans and conservative media. I think ANYONE that takes the words of a talking head (any of them) as gospel is an idiot. I see anyone that blindly trusts a candidate or politician from a party because of the letter by their name to be an idiot. It doesn't matter if that letter is a D or an R. Same outcome.

I do find it funny when Republican voters (especially those that vote blindly) blame everyone but the party for not being able to pull out victories.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Nope, sorry. I don't slam only Republicans and conservative media. I think ANYONE that takes the words of a talking head (any of them) as gospel is an idiot. I see anyone that blindly trusts a candidate or politician from a party because of the letter by their name to be an idiot. It doesn't matter if that letter is a D or an R. Same outcome.

I do find it funny when Republican voters (especially those that vote blindly) blame everyone but the party for not being able to pull out victories.

You forgot the equal opportunity idiot label for the dyed-in-the-wool LPers we have here in pretty vocal numbers. I've read similar refrains from their side of the aisle as well.

indytiger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    La Bomba can sux my fill in the blank.

Let's hope the republicans can do better putting up a candidate next time.
    Or Billary will be in orifice.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    I wish!

He was clearly inferring that the 2A was for muskets and militias, and is outdated, which is the liberal argument used in the SCOTUS during the Heller case, and pretty much everywhere else. It is the official Democrat position, and if you disagree with that then i'd argue that you wouldn't be considered a true Democrat (at least not allowed to run for office as a D).
    This is their new schtick. They tried the "collective right" argument for a few decades but had that argument shredded by the SCOTUS. Now that we have a ruling saying the 2nd Amendment is an individual right, they're now arguing it's outdated and should be repealed or severely limited.

Since the SCOTUS said that the 2nd Amendment was subject to "reasonable restrictions" it will now be the mission of the anti's to either ban most every modern firearm or outright abolish the 2nd Amendment.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If you think it is delusional to trust Obama and Romney the same, I guess I'm extremely delusional. When Romney came out supporting Obamacare (then ended up running on Repeal and Replace) and said during a debate that he'd support an AWB if both sides came together, there was even less of a reason to trust him than before. Do I want to cling to that? Yep, sure do. I look for integrity in people and Romney has as much as Obama...very, very little. When one takes a stance on both sides within a short period of time, that isn't called growth...it is called pandering or flip-flopping.

I think it's delusional to think Obama and Romney are rhe same.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Obama came from a state that has the worse gun laws in the union and they are strict. He wants to take them away from all of us. But noticed that he has taken the oath of office 4 times. WHY???? The oath he takes is to uphold the Constitution of the US and that means the 2nd Amendment and not change it to his likings. Congress needs to step in and investigate him cause he has been making laws that go against the Constitution. Also known as Obama Care and now the Gun Laws.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The same? No in the literal sense of the word.

The same in terms of being bad for our 2A rights? You betcha. Romney has actually passed an AWB.

All else equal, I strongly suspect that the 2nd amendment would stand a better chance of escaping further erosion under a president Romney than what we have now.

I doubt Romney would have tasked his vice president to devise ways to limit 2A rights with and without congress.

I strongly doubt a president Romney would lead a public opinion war on gun owners and the NRA, and mobilized his campaign machine aganst them.

Pragmatically speaking the outcome for the 2A looks better having a president who has only a casual regard for the 2A than having one who believes through the depths of his ideals that it is obselete.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    All else equal, I strongly suspect that the 2nd amendment would stand a better chance of escaping further erosion under a president Romney than what we have now.

I doubt Romney would have tasked his vice president to devise ways to limit 2A rights with and without congress.

I strongly doubt a president Romney would lead a public opinion war on gun owners and the NRA, and mobilized his campaign machine aganst them.

Pragmatically speaking the outcome for the 2A looks better having a president who has only a casual regard for the 2A than having one who believes through the depths of his ideals that it is obselete.

Shhhhh, the Obamoplogists can't have you talking like this. They have to keep up the illusion that they didn't help screw gun owners.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

How has it been eroded under Obama? Serious question. He can talk and "saber-rattle" all he wants, but at the end of the day, he has no powers of "decree" against the second.
    Romney on the other hand actually did "sign on the dotted line." We are better off without him. He's was a fickle as the wind blows. He would have done whatever the public by-and-large would have wanted him to do. THAT is a dangerous man. At least with Obama, we know where we stand, won't be "Pearl Harbor'd." ....Gives us time to organize and present a solid front against infringements.

Top Bottom