• ...and so much more!
  • Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    – After Refusing Meeting with Immigration Agents

Barack Obama continues to show his utter contempt for the rule of law, law enforcement officials, and American citizens.

Obama and his V.P. Joe Biden on Tuesday met with three illegal aliens in the Oval Office who have been granted his controversial “deferred action legal status” – which is being challenged in court by ICE agents.

Remember that back in March, using the phony “sequestration” excuse, Obama canceled all White House tours for American schoolchildren and others, generating widespread outrage. Apparently the only young people welcome in the White House are those who came here illegally.

Meanwhile, Obama still refuses to meet with any border security enforcement officers about any aspect of so-called ”immigration reform”.

Obama Hosts Illegal Aliens in Oval Office – After Refusing Meeting with Immigration Agents | Stand With Arizona

This president is lawless and anti-American. His disrespect for our institutions and the rule of law, not to mention an utter lack of class and giving aid and comfort to our enemies, is disgusting.

ratfortman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 21, 2009
    this is outrageous! the bill working its way through will do nothing to "secure" the border,either. That's not what he wants. How much more of this can the country stand?

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    My only thought is the day will come when this disgrace will no longer be in the White House.

johnny45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    If ever there were to spheres that never intersect, they would be that with which der fuhrer is concerned with and the rule of law.

Tyrannical scum has no regard for rule of law.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    What would you guys have to say if guns were illegal and he allowed gun owners in the oval office.

Tyrannical scum with no regard for rule of law?

His regard for the 'rule of law' isn't the real issue here. You just disagree with his stance on immigration.

johnny45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    What would you guys have to say if guns were illegal and he allowed gun owners in the oval office.

His regard for the 'rule of law' isn't the real issue here. You just disagree with his stance on immigration.

You mean illegal aliens?

Nobody is talking about immigrants.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Yes...I do. He is not anyway near legal on his "Stance"
    Immigration is a process by where one earns citizenship. It is not a free prize to be handed out. Even by Barry.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    You mean illegal aliens?

Nobody is talking about immigrants.

Sure.

Yes...I do. He is not anyway near legal on his "Stance"
    Immigration is a process by where one earns citizenship. It is not a free prize to be handed out. Even by Barry.

I didn't say it was legal. But we would be cheering him on if he ignored other tyrannical laws.

The only reason we're not cheering him on here is because we like this law. So it has nothing to do with 'rule of law'.

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    These were not immigrants that visited the office.

These were, and are, illegal aliens.

I think you're missing the part about the Libertarian view on immigration.

They are advocates of unlimited open border immigration. They believe the "right" to live anywhere you choose is a "natural right". Therefore, there's no such thing as an "illegal" immigrant to them.

That's why the usual political forum suspects haven't posted in this thread. They don't want you to know where they really stand on this issue because they might lose credibility which could diminish their INGO support for their war on the "war on drugs". I'm surprised Steve posted here.

I'd love for him or some of the other libertarians/anarchists to explain how hoards of third world people pouring into our country is a "natural right".

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Would you guys get off his ass. As the old saying goes: birds of a feather, flock together... so he can't help himself. :D

johnny45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013

They are advocates of unlimited open border immigration. They believe the "right" to live anywhere you choose is a "natural right". Therefore, there's no such thing as an "illegal" immigrant to them.

That's why the usual political forum suspects haven't posted in this thread. They don't want you to know where they really stand on this issue because they might lose credibility which could diminish their INGO support for their war on the "war on drugs". I'm surprised Steve posted here.

I'd love for him or some of the other libertarians/anarchists to explain how hoards of third world people pouring into our country is a "natural right".

If the state were contained within its boundaries of protecting life, liberty, and property the matter would be less an issue of concern.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County

I'm not necessarily an advocate of unlimited open border immigration. I'm a bit undecided on the issue. I do think that the vast majority of our complaints about illegal immigrants would disappear if the government wasn't giving them our tax dollars.

That wasn't really my point. I just wanted to point out the silliness of complaining about his violation of the "rule of law" when most of us would probably cheer him on if he ignored gun laws.

johnny45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

der fuhrer, as well as most "public officials" ignore the rule of law on this matter as well.

Top Bottom