• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Educate yourself and live within reality. Barack Hussein's agenda has nothing to do with your gun rights. You need to think on a much larger scale. This fixation on 2A issues is foolish. Our nation is about to cease to exist....2A issues are just not that important right now.

1. No ****.

2. That makes 2A all the more important, even if it is not on the receiving end of a single-point attack.

I don't know how I could think on a much bigger scale. It seems pretty clear that we are on the edge of a French Revolution of 1789-style systemic collapse with the added bonus of much of the rest of the world watching and salivating. Facing this down, you don't care about your guns?

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    Without 2A, the rest are kind of meaningless.
    kinda, yeah. our 2A rights are pretty much the last line of defense for ANYTHING that could happen to this country.
    that said, by the time it gets to this point, the constitution would be better used to wipe your ass... which makes it that much more important to uphold its contents, right up until it gets to that point.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    Whoever voted for him and are in this forum do not deserve to be on here.

"You don't agree with me, so you don't belong". Really?

Such an attitude is counterproductive and does nothing to further the discussion.

Keep shrinking the tent, and eventually you will be standing alone in the rain.

michaelw2608

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    I agree that this article is ludicrous, but I wouldn't be surprised to see this being pushed in Obama's second term. He doesn't have to worry about reelection (he can now afford to p*** off all his gun loving constituents). In one of the debates he mentioned that he wanted to push for reintroduction of the AW ban. He even mentioned handguns in his comment there...

The article referenced at the beginning of this post isn't legitimate, but it is naive to think that this will not be pushed for before 2016 (its probably already being discussed). Congress won't go for it, but Obama has shown in the past that he has no problem slamming legislation down our throats.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Without 2A, the rest are kind of meaningless.

Wrong, the FIRST trumps the Second. The second is designed to protect the first and the others, but as history has shown, traditionally, speech leads to action. Even with are own Revolution it was that way. Words are what inspired people to tun to arms.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I agree that this article is ludicrous, but I wouldn't be surprised to see this being pushed in Obama's second term. He doesn't have to worry about reelection (he can now afford to p*** off all his gun loving constituents). In one of the debates he mentioned that he wanted to push for reintroduction of the AW ban. He even mentioned handguns in his comment there...

The article referenced at the beginning of this post isn't legitimate, but it is naive to think that this will not be pushed for before 2016 (its probably already being discussed). Congress won't go for it, but Obama has shown in the past that he has no problem slamming legislation down our throats.

Wat? You sure about that? I can't remember, but I'm finding this hard to believe. Surely there'd be on heck of an INGO thread on this.

Top Bottom